IGNORED

2018 Black Friday Deals

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1606 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I haven't seen any on my social feeds, there's just this thread in the golf subreddit. Don't see anything earth shattering based on a quick perusal. If there's anything that's amazing, please let us know!

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Just now, Buckeyebowman said:

A $1700 laptop? What on earth could it possibly do? Wait a minute. Maybe I don't want to know! 

Seriously?

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

9 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

A $1700 laptop? What on earth could it possibly do? Wait a minute. Maybe I don't want to know! 

It's one of those new fangled adding machines. They don't take up an entire room anymore so it's more accessible to consumers. The one @Papa Steve 55 mentioned can probably even run Pong. Maybe.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I'm looking to purchase a new Samsung 4K TV to replace the plasma TV in the living room.   I've learned a lesson and won't purchase a Panasonic.   The sound is having trouble with heavy static intermittently.   The current TV is about 6 years old and although it is suppose to be a smart TV, you have to buy their priority wifi doggle for around $80.   Maybe that has changed for Panasonic but I won't give that brand a second look.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Not Black Friday but Flash Sale, ends in one hour. I've found these very handy to have on the range or course. Usually one of these things is $10.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1388573-REG/digipower_rf_trip_3_pack_2600_mah_power.html

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 3.45.11 PM.png

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Steve

• Administrator

image.png

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

TRUE Linkswear is doing their usual Black Friday weekend stuff, including a new shoe you can pre-order. Well, it's the Original, but it's in premium materials. Unfortunately just one color and one I don't wear all that often: tan.

https://truelinkswear.com/true-og-premium/

OGP-3333-flex__09483.1542841557.png

Snell is offering a Black Friday - Cyber Monday deal of their golf balls

MTB is $25 / dz and Get Sum is $15 / dz, both have a minimum purchase of 2 dz. 

The discount code is BLACKFRIDAY18 entered at check out.  

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Cole Haan 50% off plus 10% off I think it's the whole store or a lot of it.

Steve

So far I haven't seen anything that really impressed me, though maybe it's because I'm not looking to buy anything in particular.

I did get 6 dozen balls from Snell.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

image.png

• Administrator
1 hour ago, dennyjones said:

where?

Whoops.

ClicGear.

• 11 months later...

2019 Black Friday thread? @iacas probably not the place for this, But what do you know about the True Linkswear mystery boxes? 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Note: This thread is 1606 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!