IGNORED

What are your favourite golf equipment "logos"?

Note: This thread is 4702 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm not talking about which is your favourite "brand". I just mean which corporate logo or emblem looks good to you, whether it's splashed across a staff bag, someone's forehead, the back of a forged blade, or wherever?

I like uniformed logos (e.g. the Ben Hogan starburst or way the C and G combine in Cleveland Golf's logo), but I really like a script logo. A couple of my favourites (Mizuno Pro and Tour Action) are below:

P9121035.jpg

$(KGrHqQOKjQE1zdN0W,rBNrdiTHW1g~~_3.jpg

Maybe I just think any logo looks better in cursive writing or as a signature. MacGregor, Titleist, Ben Hogan, Tommy Armour, and even the maker of the original rock flite . . .

P7160619.jpg

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

nikegolf_logo_2.jpg

Nice and Simple

I also like Titleist's logo

Titleist-logo.gif

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Originally Posted by Kieran123

I also like Titleist's logo

I'm having logo envy - mine is so tiny.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Growing up, I used to love the Arnold Palmer Golf Company Umbrella logo. Now I would have to say my favorite is the Callaway Chevron for golf equipment and Puma for golf clothing, even though I don't game either.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Originally Posted by sean_miller

I'm having logo envy - mine is so tiny.

You know what they say about those who post large pictures of golf company logos......

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

I actually liked Nike's old golf logo better

Nike_Golf (2).gif

Of course I love the regular old swoosh too. Another one I really like, though not exactly an equipment logo, is the TPI logo:

TPI_logo.gif

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

I'm a big fan of the Titleist script.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

I actually liked Nike's old golf logo better

Nike_Golf (2).gif

Yeah, I really like that logo. I also like the TW logo that Tiger sports, and the Victory Red logo. The Cleveland Golf combination is clever -- it took me quite some time to figure out what it was. I also love the Mizuno roadrunner. It dawns on me - am I picking clubs whose logos I like, or am I just liking the logos of clubs I have?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I like Scratch Golf's logo:

logo_normal.jpg

• Upvote 1

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

Originally Posted by Shindig

I also like the TW logo that Tiger sports, and the Victory Red logo. The Cleveland Golf combination is clever -- it took me quite some time to figure out what it was. I also love the Mizuno roadrunner.

It dawns on me - am I picking clubs whose logos I like, or am I just liking the logos of clubs I have?

True, the TW and VR logos are nice. Another one I really like is the J Lindbergh "JL", mostly because that's my first and middle initials

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Originally Posted by ControlJunkie

True, the TW and VR logos are nice. Another one I really like is the J Lindbergh "JL", mostly because that's my first and middle initials

If you put a J in front of the TW logo you get my full initials. I've tried it before, but I suck at Photoshop.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The old school Taylor Made logo always reminded me of the beach - if you know what I'm sayin?!?

Not this one: logo_small.gif

I mean the one right after that:

2-taylor-made-logo.jpg

brand.gif

Note: This thread is 4702 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!