IGNORED

My Swing (bomberman)

bomberman
Note: This thread is 4033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by MS256

Nobody has any problem with your golf swing (except for losing a yard or two by falling back at the end of your driver swing). Everybody has a problem with your know it all attitude. I know some really good golfers with State Amateur Championsips, collegiate wins and All-Conference honors, Mini Tour wins, and Nationwide Tour top ten finishes. Not one of them chooses to belittle other golfers the way you do, and not one has a head the size of yours or is totally in love with themselves like you are.

He's 19.  A lot of 19-year olds know everything there is to know about everything (or so they think).

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by bomberman

Like a child? How about asking him to start acting like an adult then? If he had not given such a comment would i reply with such a inappropriate comment as well?

haha I'm sure gwlee7's actions are very commendable and appropriate yeah? So matured and responsible as an adult to make fun of a child (Me)

Clearly, you get it. Sorry for expecting you to act as a decent person, I suppose I am done trying to let you know how much of an @$$hole you portray yourself as, clearly you are nothing more than an internet troll with nothing better to do than try to frustrate people. Must not be much to do wherever you are.

Again, I apologize. I should have understood that you are above us all, because you lack human decency and social understanding.

To everyone else, sorry. I've gotten a bit frustrated. I'm really not this harsh irl (in real life)!

Driver: 10.5* callaway Razr Hawk Tour - 350 yards(usually into the wind, it can be windy here. at least 400 with a little wind behind me)

Hybrids: 2 and 3 callaway Hybrid razr tour (312 and 287 respectively)

Irons: 3i-10i callaway forged standard length(278, 263, 250, 235, 221, 213, 201, 190)

Wedges: callaway jaws cc 52* 12 approach, 56* 16 sand, 60* 13 lob (0-185)

Odyssey Black tour #9 putter(5 ft, i'm always at least within 5 feet on my approach shot)

I wonder who on this forum is a PGA tour pro, disguised as a normal player.. 

2013: play in the US amateur qualifier

Originally Posted by onephenom

Clearly, you get it. Sorry for expecting you to act as a decent person, I suppose I am done trying to let you know how much of an @$$hole you portray yourself as, clearly you are nothing more than an internet troll with nothing better to do than try to frustrate people. Must not be much to do wherever you are.

Again, I apologize. I should have understood that you are above us all, because you lack human decency and social understanding.

To everyone else, sorry. I've gotten a bit frustrated. I'm really not this harsh irl (in real life)!

Nonetheless I'm in the wrong so my bad as well.  But i would appreciate not calling me a "troll" as much i would love to fly down to US and meet up with mike/pros to discuss and debate about swings i cant. Hence i will continue to upload videos and hopefully try to make the best out of it

Originally Posted by bplewis24

Of course it's possible.  The OP isn't being 100% truthful about something...not sure what, but something.

That makes no f**king sense.  Successfully overcoming something is no compelling reason to deride others for being unable to overcome it.  There is a natural tendency of people who successfully overcome obstacles to be humbled by them and then appreciate the struggle.  It's the inherent douchebags who take the opposite approach.  Your rationale is poppycock.  You either never overcame said obstacles within the past year, or you are just being a douchebag because that's who you are.

then again you're accusing me , is this a practice in this forum? if not why do you say that? have i said that my swing is flawless and i do not accept insults or comments? Or have i boast about how perfect my swing is?

I just take pride in the time and effort i have put in the past year , the fact that i am able to improve so quickly without a coach makes me appalled at others who has instructors , equipments , time , finances to back them up and yet still lacking of some quality substance.  Yes i may have been arrogant i apologize but unless you've been in my shoes i don't think you are qualified to deny any of my hard work.

You started badly here and are now making things worse. If you want to stick around and contribute and perhaps even learn, take a step back and think about adopting a less arrogant tone. If you just want to cause trouble, well you'll be gone soon enough.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Anyway, the kids got a good golf swing........the golf swing , could we talk about that?

Taking the above advice may lead to destruction of your golf game. Laughing at it may reduce stress.

Bomberman i don't know you? but it seems on every reply you make you get more hates! better call it a quit???!!!!

Personal i think your way to arrogant about your golf playing off 24!!!

What did you overcome actually?? shooting double bogey on every hole??

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

But to me, with the swing you posted, you should better practice on other golf aspects such as short game, you should be a 10 with that swing. But than your short game should be in same shape

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

Originally Posted by tomvk77

Bomberman i don't know you? but it seems on every reply you make you get more hates! better call it a quit???!!!!

Personal i think your way to arrogant about your golf playing off 24!!!

What did you overcome actually?? shooting double bogey on every hole??

QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i don't play off 24 (face-palm).....)

Originally Posted by tomvk77

But to me, with the swing you posted, you should better practice on other golf aspects such as short game, you should be a 10 with that swing. But than your short game should be in same shape

haha spot-on , putting especially..

See, you don't even get what I was trying to point out to you.  I know my post was over the top (just like all of yours have been).  I was hoping that by being ridiculous you would take a step back.  I even said as much under the part that you claim is inappropriate,

. because i am self learned and not listening to other people's advise/teaching

It's self taught not self learned. And it's ADVICE you idiot not ADVISE. Advice is a noun and advise is a verb. See how much you can learn around here? Freakin' Bozo.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

It's self taught not self learned.

And it's ADVICE you idiot not ADVISE. Advice is a noun and advise is a verb. See how much you can learn around here? Freakin' Bozo.

hey how are you?

Just saw your very first "My Swing" and of course the latest one posted about a month ago,

Since you're such a profound English educator , why can't you learn how to shift your weight and turn your hips fully within the

519 days ( 1 year, 5 months, 2 days ) that you have been practicing and learning from this forum? Show me how much YOU can learn from around here?

*shrugs*

Yep nothing to learn here . In the time I have been on here I have gone from around a 15 to a 4.5 without any lessons from the pros you think are idiots. I started getting instruction from them last fall and will be even better this year. BM, you need to go and I am officially done responding to anything you say and hopefully others do the same.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Originally Posted by logman

Anyway, the kids got a good golf swing........the golf swing , could we talk about that?

I think people would be happy to talk about his swing, but if he really thinks that anyone believes that that video was shot in Iceland, in April......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by David in FL

I think people would be happy to talk about his swing, but if he really thinks that anyone believes that that video was shot in Iceland, in April......

haha i'm not from iceland! i'll upload my old lousy swings soon!

hey how are you? Just saw your very first "My Swing" and of course the latest one posted about a month ago, Since you're such a profound English educator , why can't you learn how to shift your weight and turn your hips fully within the 519 days (1 year, 5 months, 2 days) that you have been practicing and learning from this forum? Show me how much YOU can learn from around here?  *shrugs*

Because I have two young children and a full time job and haven't been able to make the time for meaningful practice. So that's all on me and is not in anyway a reflection on this site. Many, many others on here who have had the luxury of time to commit to practice have improved by leaps and bounds. This year when the snow finally melts I have worked out a way to find more time to dedicate to improving with the help of the instructors on this site and I have NO DOUBTS that as long as I put in the work I will improve dramatically. I'm not a young, punk ass loser like you so starting at such a late age will maybe put me at a bit if a disadvantage but at least I'm not troll. Enjoy your solitude troll. ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Because I have two young children and a full time job and haven't been able to make the time for meaningful practice. So that's all on me and is not in anyway a reflection on this site. Many, many others on here who have had the luxury of time to commit to practice have improved by leaps and bounds. This year when the snow finally melts I have worked out a way to find more time to dedicate to improving with the help of the instructors on this site and I have NO DOUBTS that as long as I put in the work I will improve dramatically. I'm not a young, punk ass loser like you so starting at such a late age will maybe put me at a bit if a disadvantage but at least I'm not troll.

Enjoy your solitude troll.

Why are you getting so upset by this. If you don't like it then just ignore it.

Taking the above advice may lead to destruction of your golf game. Laughing at it may reduce stress.

Note: This thread is 4033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!