Things to note -

I never had a coach since i started.

Learned everything myself

Only 1 Year since i started

7 Iron 170 Yards

8 Iron 160 Yards

9 Iron 150 Yards

PW 140 Yards

(This is with range balls and range mats - No compression and wind)

Things to say.

I'm sorry if i have offended anyone by commenting in this forum earlier on. Just want to express my feelings and thoughts as a 19 years old who have not much financial support and accessibility i am proud to say that within my means i can play good golf within a year. All i ever did was practice hard and smart so for those who started 7 - 10 years ago you should unarguably be 5x better than me.

So therefore my thoughts were implying that golfers with 5-15 years of game time and exposure should be able to swing a conventional swing at least. Hence my sarcastic remarks that help is all around , on-line , friends, gadgets so no excuses if you REALLY want to improve on your game.

Lastly of course i will accept comment and remarks and insults or whatsoever on my swing. Lousy IPhone camera  (don't blame me) but this is the best even after editing and etc.

Peace.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I find it interesting that your syntax is very different in this thread.

Anyway, great swing in that video.

Weird. Doesn't look like Iceland. Looks like Singapore perhaps.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

would like to see a DTL swing, especially considering all your comments on mike's thread about how horrible his positions are, and what you think a good one is like.

And you call yourself a golfer right?  Look at that shirt...  No one would ever believe you play golf wearing that shirt.  DO YOU EVEN OWN SOCKS?  I bet it stinks to have to ride in the same cart with you for even 9 let alone 18 holes.  Oh, and lose the red grip.  No one can play golf with a red grip.

All of the above sounds pretty ****ing stupid doesn't it?  Not any different than the gibberish you're spouting.  Tone it down a bit and the people around here would probably help you a lot.

Originally Posted by gwlee7

And you call yourself a golfer right?  Look at that shirt...  No one would ever believe you play golf wearing that shirt.  DO YOU EVEN OWN SOCKS?  I bet it stinks to have to ride in the same cart with you for even 9 let alone 18 holes.  Oh, and lose the red grip.  No one can play golf with a red grip.

All of the above sounds pretty ****ing stupid doesn't it?  Not any different than the gibberish you're spouting.  Tone it down a bit and the people around here would probably help you a lot.

haha weird guy bet your swing isn't half as sound as mine

Ohwells haters got to hate , by the way please try not to make a fool out of yourself?

Thanks!

Is it possible that the swing posted does not belong to the OP? That's about the only thing that would make sense out of all the childish posts.  Generally, as one sees improvement in their game, they should feel less need to belittle others, and might in fact try to offer help.  I haven't seen any of that here, which makes me wonder whether he just took a video of an accomplished golfer at the driving range.

Originally Posted by Harmonious

Is it possible that the swing posted does not belong to the OP? That's about the only thing that would make sense out of all the childish posts.  Generally, as one sees improvement in their game, they should feel less need to belittle others, and might in fact try to offer help.  I haven't seen any of that here, which makes me wonder whether he just took a video of an accomplished golfer at the driving range.

my gosh another one appears.

Skype? Or face time? I'll do a live one for you :D  DTL? FO?

The reason i dare to make so much noise on other people's post because i know I've been through that phase and successfully overcame it and i know why and how because i am self learned and not listening to other people's advise/teaching

So instead of trying to belittle me how about just give your honest comments? Bad or good there's always room for improvement!

Originally Posted by bomberman

The reason i dare to make so much noise on other people's post because i know I've been through that phase and successfully overcame it and i know why and how because i am self learned and not listening to other people's advise/teaching

So instead of trying to belittle me how about just give your honest comments? Bad or good there's always room for improvement!

HA! All you've been doing is belittling everyone else! Sounds like pot calling the kettle black... except the kettle is white.

I don't think anyone wants to help you, because all you do is treat everyone here like an idiot... like assuming gwlee7's swing is worse than yours because he doesn't like the way you act like a child.

haha weird guy bet your swing isn't half as sound as mine

Ohwells haters got to hate , by the way please try not to make a fool out of yourself?

Thanks!

My irony meter just exploded.

Originally Posted by turtleback

My irony meter just exploded.

Yep. Especially funny coming after he said "i bet your swing isn't half as sound as mine"

Nobody has any problem with your golf swing (except for losing a yard or two by falling back at the end of your driver swing). Everybody has a problem with your know it all attitude. I know some really good golfers with State Amateur Championsips, collegiate wins and All-Conference honors, Mini Tour wins, and Nationwide Tour top ten finishes. Not one of them chooses to belittle other golfers the way you do, and not one has a head the size of yours or is totally in love with themselves like you are.

Originally Posted by onephenom

HA! All you've been doing is belittling everyone else! Sounds like pot calling the kettle black... except the kettle is white.

I don't think anyone wants to help you, because all you do is treat everyone here like an idiot... like assuming gwlee7's swing is worse than yours because he doesn't like the way you act like a child.

Like a child? How about asking him to start acting like an adult then? If he had not given such a comment would i reply with such a inappropriate comment as well?

haha I'm sure gwlee7's actions are very commendable and appropriate yeah? So matured and responsible as an adult to make fun of a child (Me)

Another thread deserving of closure. There is no desire by the OP to receive anything constructive.

Yep, I call BS on only playing for a year as well, unless you are jobless and do nothing but swing a golf club and "teach yourself". Seems you are online a lot though for that.

Originally Posted by cipher

Yep, I call BS on only playing for a year as well, unless you are jobless and do nothing but swing a golf club and "teach yourself". Seems you are online a lot though for that.

You called BS who confirm? And what stakes are we looking at if i'm able to prove it?

And i'm online because it's +7 GMT here whereas ET over there hence the time difference.

Another thread deserving of closure. There is no desire by the OP to receive anything constructive.

You accused me of uploading a fake video. Then say i have no desire to receive anything constructive when clearly i stated that any comments/feedbacks would be good? Like i said just comment about it if not nevermind?

why the anger? did i even say anything?

Is it possible that the swing posted does not belong to the OP?

Of course it's possible.  The OP isn't being 100% truthful about something...not sure what, but something.

The reason i dare to make so much noise on other people's post because i know I've been through that phase and successfully overcame it

That makes no f**king sense.  Successfully overcoming something is no compelling reason to deride others for being unable to overcome it.  There is a natural tendency of people who successfully overcome obstacles to be humbled by them and then appreciate the struggle.  It's the inherent douchebags who take the opposite approach.  Your rationale is poppycock.  You either never overcame said obstacles within the past year, or you are just being a douchebag because that's who you are.