Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
comescrashing

Lets see your mark (warning picture heavy)

26 posts in this topic

I just started playing and could not for the life of me remember what kinda ball I was htting, due to the fact that I lose quite a few. I started drawing funny pictures or writing little sayings on them to 1. just have some fun with it, and 2. so i knew which ball was mine.

Today I sat down with my daughter, a handful of markers and some golf balls and went to town on balls that no one will mistake as theres. I would also like to see what marks yall make on yours just for fun.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Thats pretty cool! :)

Although, for me...thats a hell of a lot of effort to put in to a ball thats generally only going to last one shot :)

Regards

Mailman

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cool work on the balls. I just put a simple black dot on my ball. I've been doing that for 30 years.

I agree, but just a lil something to keep it fun

Originally Posted by mailman

Although, for me...thats a hell of a lot of effort to put in to a ball thats generally only going to last one shot :)

Regards

Mailman

I started marking my ball like this because nobody else does.

Kute.....If I am not mistaken, I think it was Duffy Waldorf that used to get pretty creative in his ball markings.

I will have to look that up, no idea who that us. If I were on tour I would totally have my kids scribble on everything, so they were there too

Originally Posted by Hacker James

Kute.....If I am not mistaken, I think it was Duffy Waldorf that used to get pretty creative in his ball markings.

I've noticed that the 2013 ProV1's and X's each have the Titleist logo printed on almost the exact same spot (in relation to dimple patterns) on every ball. This made me very happy and I started putting one dot on each side of the Titleist logo. Before I just would pick one dot somewhat underneath the number.

Originally Posted by mailman

Regards

Mailman

hmmm,i can relate.....I have never hit a "used" ball....(not).

Originally Posted by Hacker James

Just looked this up and you are correct. They have a bunch of images on google, pretty cool

Great idea to include your daughter! :dance: Blue dot, just above and to the right of the last "t" in Titleist.......one on each side. Always a "high number" ball as well.

I draw an "S" to the lower left of the number on both sides.  S is for "Scott", my first name.

Great that you spend time with her, always cool to have a little somthing with you from your kids.

Damn...you have a lot of spare time on your hands.  I would just put a dot or two on my mine when needed.

Originally Posted by David in FL

Great idea to include your daughter!

Blue dot, just above and to the right of the last "t" in Titleist.......one on each side. Always a "high number" ball as well.

Originally Posted by hacker101

Great that you spend time with her, always cool to have a little somthing with you from your kids.

Thanks, It was something fun we could do together and I have her with me when I go play onow.