I like this game.
- You start with six balls.
You start from three feet.
- You putt from three feet until you make a putt. If you make the putt, you take that ball and all remaining balls back three feet.
- If you miss, that ball or "life" is lost.
- Your "score" is the farthest distance at which you make a putt.
So for example:
- Make from 3'. Six balls remain.
- Make from 6'. Six balls remain.
- Miss, miss, make from 9'. Four balls remain. Two lives lost.
- Miss, make from 12'. Three balls remain, one life lost.
- Miss, miss, miss from 15'. Your score is 12'.