- Practiced on weekdays for average of 60 - 90 minutes at home, and range.
- Did golf specific workout on Mon, Tue, Thur, and Friday.
- Played 2 rounds on weekend. Played about 125 rounds in 2015.
- Practice 3 times on weekdays for average of of 90 - 180 minutes at home, range, and/or in field.
- Do golf specific workout for 2 days, 1 day off, 2 days, 1 day off, ...
- Play 2 rounds on weekdays, and 1 - 2 rounds on weekends. Play about 170 - 190 rounds in 2016.
- Post in Member Swings forum.
12/28/15 - day 1 of retirement, I hit 50 chip shots with LW, SW, GW. The focus was on noting & controlling distance. I hit another 50 balls with various clubs, 3/4 shot to full swings, focusing on proper hip turn. Played 8 holes of practice round, focusing on short game around green. Back home, I did mirror work for about 10 minutes, and another 10 minutes of iron swing with focus on proper hip turn. I did a golf specific workout and 15 minutes of ThighMaster. What I did today will be my new daily routine. I call it RiCK's forever golf plan.