IGNORED

Newish TX Member

slprrex
Note: This thread is 1823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all.  I'm getting into a norm playing routine since we built our house last year in a golf community. I've really enjoyed jumping in my cart and hitting the range or course.  The convenience has pushed me to apply myself in learning to improve. Additionally I rotate for a living (gone 14 days and home 14 days atm), which requires I knock the rust off when I get home. 

Getting a few lessons, which I've never taken any before, seem to be the best for my game at the point. Ive got plenty of upgrades needed with my off and on again game, most of which is 15 yr hand me down stuff. Spouse approval useful for a long and happy household....

Really looking forward to being a part of the community instead of peering thru the virtual bushes on occasional browsing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the site. You will have a good time here. What part of Texas?

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to TST! I lived many years in Texas. Played some serious hard pan courses in my time there. Midland, Longview, Houston, Galveston, Arlington and Harlingen. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 5/10/2019 at 9:43 PM, slprrex said:

East Texas.  I live just south of Tyler, town is Bullard.  We live in a golf community called Eagle's Bluff.

Welcome! We live on the west side of Lake Palestine in Chandler, so very close! Eagles Bluff is a nice course, you should enjoy getting to play there!

Note: This thread is 1823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!