IGNORED

Apple TV+ Shows

iacas

• Administrator

So I watched the first episode of "The Morning Show" so far, and I liked it. I look forward actually to Dickinson the most, it looks funny. Anyone else watched any of the other Apple TV+ shows?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

So I watched the first episode of "The Morning Show" so far, and I liked it. I look forward actually to Dickinson the most, it looks funny. Anyone else watched any of the other Apple TV+ shows?

I want to watch For All Mankind, but my tv show queue is so deep, it'll be awhile till I get to it. But if I hear amazing things about it, will move it up the queue. 

Really interested in the Dickinson show as well. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I just watched 1st 2 episodes of The Morning Show. Ep 2 really makes a turn. Carell is playing a great role. Ep 3 previews looks good. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

• 5 months later...

I just finished binge watching both the Morning Show and Home Before Dark this weekend.  They are both really good.  The story took a while to develop and get going, but I really liked both of those shows.

Next up...Amazing Stories.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• Administrator

They've added some new ones. I need to pop back in and see what's new.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I highly recommend watching Mythic Quest. It's kind of like Silicon Valley but at a gaming company. I actually think it's funnier than the current seasons of SV.

For All Mankind was very good. Servant was drawn out, but has an interesting premise.

I tried an episode of Amazing Stories, but I wasn't crazy about it.

Just watch Mythic Quest!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I highly recommend watching Mythic Quest. It's kind of like Silicon Valley but at a gaming company. I actually think it's funnier than the current seasons of SV.

For All Mankind was very good. Servant was drawn out, but has an interesting premise.

I tried an episode of Amazing Stories, but I wasn't crazy about it.

Just watch Mythic Quest!

The Amazing Stories series that played in the 80’s was pretty good I remember. ‘ Family Dog’ episode was pretty funny. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
3 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Just watch Mythic Quest!

I did. In like two days.

1 hour ago, iacas said:

I did. In like two days.

Thumbs up, thumbs down?

Steve

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Thumbs up, thumbs down?

Par. It was good. I think I wrote about it somewhere here on TST.

You have to be a certain type of geek to get most of the show, but it did a good job.

• 1 year later...

I think next month comes the Foundation TV show, from Issac Asimov's book series.   Hoping that will be pretty good.   I re-read the first 4 books earlier this year.

—Adam

Schmigadoon! is funny. I wouldn't call myself a big musicals fan although I've seen a fair number, but it does hand hold you some.

Steve

• 3 months later...
On 8/13/2021 at 4:15 PM, nevets88 said:

Schmigadoon! is funny. I wouldn't call myself a big musicals fan although I've seen a fair number, but it does hand hold you some.

Overall it was pretty good.   And the tropes they send up are pretty funny as well.

—Adam

Foundation is not bad, you can see all the money on the screen. I'm sure they spent some money on it.

I must be one of the few people still watching Invasion.

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...