IGNORED

Anyone Attending One of the FL Events in 2020?

snapfade
Note: This thread is 1489 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm going to do a day at Bay Hill, and the Players? Anyone else going? You get a good deal if you are a veteran so that's why  I go. Plus I can usually take someone for the same price, so if anyone's interested PM me. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nope.  Not even when they’re in my own backyard.

I’ll play, then retire to the clubhouse to watch in comfort on TV. 

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

37 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Nope.  Not even when they’re in my own backyard.

I’ll play, then retire to the clubhouse to watch in comfort on TV. 

OK, so Im yelling your name after a tee shot. lol

• Upvote 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

We rarely get any good male or female pro events here in the PNW....so I like to attend events live as much as possible...I've also enjoyed watching some good high level male and female Am events here too.

I like to attend events to see the actual ball flight and sounds that TV doesn't capture...I also like to see what the TV cameras don't capture and to interact a bit (more so on the LPGA...less galleries) with some of the LPGA pros who will chat a bit with the fans...you can also gain some good LPGA info chatting with their parents and some of the LPGA loops have some good info too.

1 hour ago, snapfade said:

I'm going to do a day at Bay Hill, and the Players? Anyone else going? You get a good deal if you are a veteran so that's why  I go. Plus I can usually take someone for the same price, so if anyone's interested PM me. 

I’ve gone each year for the past 4. I had some scheduling issues this year but if I end up going I’ll let you know!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 minute ago, Vinsk said:

I’ve gone each year for the past 4. I had some scheduling issues this year but if I end up going I’ll let you know!

Cool, if not Im yelling your name.

Might go over and watch some of the Valspar. Maybe.

Edited by Bucki1968
spelling

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

I’m going to the API, Friday’s round.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

4 hours ago, 3jacker said:

PM sent

4 hours ago, Vinsk said:

I’m going to the API, Friday’s round.

You parking at Universal? I'm going Saturday.

Edited by snapfade

Yeah...such an easy system. I live about 15min from Universal...buses are right there...zero hassle. A well run tournament every year I’ve been.

• iacas changed the title to Anyone Attending One of the FL Events in 2020?
On 2/28/2020 at 5:26 PM, Vinsk said:

Yeah...such an easy system. I live about 15min from Universal...buses are right there...zero hassle. A well run tournament every year I’ve been.

Ive never been so i'm looking forward to it. 

26 minutes ago, snapfade said:

Ive never been so i'm looking forward to it. 

The only good thing about no Tiger is it’s easier to get around and the lines for beer are shorter...lol. You can get a good view of them warming up too. Amazing to watch their ball striking. 

36 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

The only good thing about no Tiger is it’s easier to get around and the lines for beer are shorter...lol. You can get a good view of them warming up too. Amazing to watch their ball striking. 

I followed Tiger around at the Ryder Cup a few years ago that was a beer spilling day. I got to hang out on the driving range during the RBC at Hilton Head when I was a caddie during the pro-am. Seeing those guys hit balls that close up was a humbling experience.

Note: This thread is 1489 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!