IGNORED

What make of glove do you wear...

Note: This thread is 5759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What make of glove do you wear?

• Titleist
    • Taylormade
    • Callaway
    • Mizuno
    • Wilson
    • Ping
    • Nike
    • Other

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to have a Wilson - lasted about a year. It isn't unservicable just that it was starting to really wear a hole on the meat of the palm.

Now I have a FootJoy that is AWESOME.

Andrew

My rule is any glove that is less than $10 and doesn't have the name of a big equipment OEM on it. I'm gonna check out those MasterGrips, they sound perfect for me.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

FootJoy for me too...I like the type with the magnetic coin type ball marker.

In the : Nike SQ Tour Bag

Driver: Speed Pro S Stiff 9.5*
3 Wood: Speed Pro X/ST Stiff 15*
Hybrid: Walter Hagen 21* Aldila NV Hybrid 85-S Shaft Irons: RAC LT2 4-Sand StiffWedge: Z TP 60* Putter: Rossa Lambeau Ball: TP Red Grips: Golf Pride Dual Durometer

FootJoy for me too...I like the type with the magnetic coin type ball marker.

That't the one I have. I will be going out of my way to purchase more in the future. Great glove for me.

Andrew

Only Nike and Titleist gloves. Nike Dri-fit tour are very nice.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

I use Nike, for one they are the easiest glove for me to find, because I'm a lefty. Second they are always cheap, never over 15 dollars. Finally they always come in my size. The only drawback I find is, that the glove is not very durable, especially in the summer months.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

Other- Under Armor. By far the best feeling glove I have ever used.

I will second this

hardcore . I went back to the store and bought a bunch of the Under Armour gloves the day after I played with one for the first time. These things are fantastic .
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

Callaway Sphinxx or Footjoy Sciflex.

I also have some Callaway Warbirds that I use for the range however they arent good in the Florida summer heat. They dont absorb very well so my hand slips inside my glove... at least thats what I think I feel. They are great for winter (Florida) golf though.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

How about a poll option for none. I don't wear one. Just don't see the necessity.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

FootJoy. I used to use all leather titleist. but now prefer all leather FJ.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Softjoys suck!!! last like 6 to 10 rounds then they get holes. Crappy

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

I've been wearing the Callaway Warbird gloves. They're cheap at 2 for $15.

I've not had any glove last me more than a few rounds. I take it off after every shot to help keep it from getting so slimy. I'll leave it off for putting, and really short chip shots.

The seams split out on them long before any wear holes appear. Since I changed my swing up over the last few months, I don't wear them out quite like I did (not having a death grip seems to have helped :))

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

I just started using Taylormade REACT PRO blah blah something or other at the end of last season, which replaced the FJ gloves i always used.

The TM glove is the best glove i've put on my hand to date.
R7 Superquad 10.5* REAX regular flex shaft
FT 5 wood
675XC forged irons 3-PW, True Temper DG SL stiff(S300) shafts
55* BeCu sandwedge
e6+ balls or ProV1
Cougar X-cat putter (odyssey 2-ball rip-off)

Note: This thread is 5759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!