ChetlovesMer

Can We Stop with the Distance Debate?

43 posts / 2977 viewsLast Reply

6 hours ago, boogielicious said:

LOL! Classic. Many of my discussions here have gone pretty much like that.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, Vinsk said:

LOL! Classic. Many of my discussions here have gone pretty much like that.

No they haven’t.😜

I do not know why that clip has been edited so, but my favorite part was when he wanders into the wrong door first - abuse.

One of their best, and entirely apropos.

On 10/15/2020 at 11:00 AM, CarlSpackler said:

I would rather stick my hand in a bowl of cold snot than listen to him.

Please film that for me.

I'm quite curious about what is the down side is of simply allowing the guys to dominate the courses so that scores dip lower and lower.

2 hours ago, Cantankerish said:

I'm quite curious about what is the down side of simply allowing the guys to dominate the courses so that scores dip lower and lower.

Answer:  A collective chorus of golf course architects exclaiming, "Not fair!"  And Jack Nicklaus still claiming we've got to dial back the ball.

Edited by Double Mocha Man

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Not a favorite but I ran across it yesterday and thought it was funny: "I love golfing in the rain because, then, no one can see my crying." Also ran across this one from Feherty a few weeks ago: "Watching Phil Mickelson play golf is like watching a drunk chasing a balloon near the edge of a cliff" But one of my favorites is from Sam Snead: Of all the hazards, fear is the worst."
    • I just joined a few days ago.  It's quite good.  Hit me up if you have a launch monitor and get the software. GS Pro - Next Gen Golf Simulator Software for Launch Monitors Experience Next Gen Golf Simulator Software for various Launch Monitors including GC2, GC2-T, Uneekor QED & EyeXO, and many others.  
    • I can't stand the Witcher because of the control set up. I found it to be way too cumbersome.  I never got into dark souls because of the controls as well. I don't like the laggy combat style. You press a button and the character winds up for his attack. Not a big fan.   
    • Thanks all. I bought Dark Souls, Transistor and Mario Odyssey, wanted to get golf 2k21, but forgot. Have played Breath of the Wild, was my favorite until I played The Witcher. Will check out the above recs. Right now, totally addicted to Hades.
    • Agreed. I have tons of hats. I also saw somewhere on Youtube, they have a hat spray that stops the sweat marks from appearing.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bm85
      bm85
      (35 years old)
    2. canadianpro
      canadianpro
      (75 years old)
    3. deryl50
      deryl50
      (53 years old)
    4. Facialman
      Facialman
      (73 years old)
    5. lowtidecharters
      lowtidecharters
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...