IGNORED

2020 PNC Father Son Challenge

MiuraMan
Note: This thread is 1246 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am looking forward to the 11:48 a.m. ET tee time on Saturday at the PNC Championship. Tiger + son tee it up with Justin and his father. 

I have always enjoyed this event because of the relationship between the golfers. Some of my fondest memories are playing in Father-Son events with my son.

So feel free to share your fond memories as well as comment on the tournament.

• Administrator

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 12/17/2020 at 3:09 PM, dennyjones said:

What's in Charlie's bag?

Dad's WITB is here 

tiger-woods-witb-2020-zozo-championship-

Driver: TaylorMade SIM (9 degrees) Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited 60 TX 3-wood: TaylorMade SIM Titanium (15 degrees) Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited 70 TX 5-wood: TaylorMade M3 (19 @18.25 degrees)...

Charlie's WITB is here 

charlie-woods-witb-1000x600.png

Driver: TaylorMade SIM Shaft: Project X EvenFlow Riptide CB 3-wood: TaylorMade SIM Max 5-wood: TaylorMade SIM Max Irons: TaylorMade P7MC (3-PW) Shafts: Fujikura Vista Pro Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 (56, 60...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tiger has always been short and to the point, but from the first question, he looked so uncomfortable. His speech is fast and bumbling. Then there was that very uncomfortable question later on too. He looks like a daddy Tiger protecting his kid from other animals haha. Like he doesn’t wanna say anything to these ppl.

Account is protected so posting screenshot.

Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 1.50.14 PM.png

• Funny 3

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 1246 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!