Jump to content
IGNORED

Soft Trail Arm Challenge


Recommended Posts

  • Administrator
2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

This is hard. Took a lot of tries.

You're a mod, so you can edit, but add the A4 picture when you get a chance.

Like given!

And give the Likes to the ones who went before you, too. It's a Like Party!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator
2 hours ago, Greg 504 said:

OK, here goes. I like the feeling of width this drill provides.

 

image.thumb.png.ea0cabbecb2a744f87dca26fd4204cfe.png

Well done, and you didn't even need any mobility exercises to turn more ;-)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@billchaothanks man. Appreciate the suggestion to give this a try. I can tell it will help with shoulder turn and ball striking consistency if I can maintain that width and not let it break down when I don't think about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, iacas said:

Liked! Nice work.

Two gloves eh?

Issues with my fingers and hands, needed to two gloves to just play and hold the clubs.  After I got hand surgery it help a lot but I still need to wear both.  Still will lose the club in my hands from time to time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, djake said:

Issues with my fingers and hands, needed to two gloves to just play and hold the clubs.  After I got hand surgery it help a lot but I still need to wear both.  Still will lose the club in my hands from time to time. 

Gotcha. Makes sense.

You've liked the posts of others doing the drill, per your obligation? 🙂

It's a "Like Factory" here!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

Gotcha. Makes sense.

You've liked the posts of others doing the drill, per your obligation? 🙂

It's a "Like Factory" here!

One that is needed - did I do the drill correctly?  First time I tried to hit the ball doing it, I hit off the toe of my iron, it went hard left and ended up inside a 5 gallon box of paint stripper.  Someone in the USA will be getting a free golf ball with their product.

Edited by djake
add content
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, djake said:

One that is needed - did I do the drill correctly?  First time I tried to hit the ball doing it, I hit off the toe of my iron, it went hard left and ended up inside a 5 gallon box of paint stripper.  Someone in the USA will be getting a free golf ball with their product.

Yes, you did. The point isn't always to hit the ball better immediately, but to change the picture and feel something different. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • iacas changed the title to Soft Trail Arm Challenge
  • Administrator

I updated the language in the first post. I encourage everyone to re-read it.

I may even re-do my video with a little more emphasis on the wrist hinge part.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 hours ago, iacas said:

I updated the language in the first post. I encourage everyone to re-read it.

I may even re-do my video with a little more emphasis on the wrist hinge part.

Reread your instruction.  Easier for me to follow what to do.

Planning on revisiting this one, thanks for the update

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...