IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Wordless Music Orchestra does INXS cover. This is how you take the staleness out of stodgy classical music.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

An anti winter song [video]http://youtu.be/YHPFXEooQOc[/video]

Steve

Baby, you're gonna miss your plane.

I know...

Steve

Steve

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread. Baltimore's finest...

Wye Oak - Holy Holy

Wye Oak - Civilian

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Currently swapping between Amercian Psycho/Save rock and roll - Fall out Boy and The Endless River - Pink Floyd, fantastic old fashioned album where you need to just kick back and listen to it from start to finish.

I have to say reading through the list of bands/songs here its made me feel old at 35....haven't heard of most of them (artic monkeys of course as they are from just down the road).

I would never have thought id be like my dad "thats not music, its just random noises" :blink:

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Steve

A new Juliana Hatfield 3 album is out.  It's their first album since 1993, although Juliana Hatfield herself has had a number of solo albums and other bands.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

A bit viral now, but if you haven't seen PostModern Jukebox, they're doing some pretty cool takes on various hits from different eras, transforming them into all kinds of classic styles:

All About that Bass (3-piece jazz style)

80's Paula Abdul, Straight Up (in Astaire/Rogers style)

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

A bit viral now, but if you haven't seen PostModern Jukebox, they're doing some pretty cool takes on various hits from different eras, transforming them into all kinds of classic styles:

Nice @RandallT This escaped my radar. On first watch of Kate Davis. I thought, who is this woman? She's gonna be a star. Then I looked her up and her career is starting to take off. I love that she's a double bassist.

Steve

Moar PMJ

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandallT

Nice @RandallT. This escaped my radar. On first watch of Kate Davis. I thought, who is this woman? She's gonna be a star. Then I looked her up and her career is starting to take off. I love that she's a double bassist.

Agreed. I was floored by her, so I've watched stuff on her channel. The pianist seems to be the driver behind the PMJ thing, and he brings in different talent for each song. They do some really incredible stuff. They do a cover of "Talk Dirty to Me" where they translate the rap to Yiddish! That song always reminded me of a Yiddish style. I think they do Blurred Lines as a hoedown style. Lol. Interesting interpretations with talented musicians and singers guest-starring in different ones.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell: