IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

As my nickname suggests, I am a tax lawyer, working and living in The Netherlands. With a passion for taxes and playing golf. Time or better, the lack of it, is the main reason why I do not play golf as much as I would like to.

I am a web designer with dehanse web solutions and a former art and information technology teacher. My father introduced me to the game of golf sometime ago.  Still learning working on improving the rest of my game. Definitely having fun along the way..

I program and operate CNC machines to mill and fabricate steel/aluminum/plastic and other materials. I program primarily vertical milling machines, but some lathes as well.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Finacial Analysis for a large manufacturing company in Cleveland: planning, forecasting, analysis, acquisitions... anything related with numbers, other than accounting!

Francesco Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 8.5* PX Tour 7C3 6.0 - Wood: :titleist: 910 F.d 15* PX Tour 8C4 6.0 - Hybrid: :titleist: 910H 19* PX Tour HD2 6.0 - Irons: :titleist: ZB Forged 4-PW S300 - Wedges: :vokey: 52*.08, 56*.11, 60*.04 - Putter: :titleist: Studio Select Newport 2 35" - Ball: :titleist: ProV1x - Bag: :titleist: Midsize Staff - :bushnell: Tour V2

I work for a Financial Data Provider

FYi:Golf Is Hard

Nike SQ Machspeed 9.5 driver

Callaway Diablo Edge 3h,4h-SW

Acme Janky 58 wedge

Oddessey White Hot blade 

Callaway Extreme Bag

Precept DYNAWINGS 

Nike Batting Gloves!

WTB: Cleveland CG14 or CG16 58 or 60...  and ... Nike SQ machspeed 3W + tool