IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, a lot of IT guys............cough nerds cough..........just kidding, don't hurt me. I'm a college student, majoring in sororities if you catch my drift.

I'm a software/web consultant. I like looking through the server logs mid-day to see who's browsing the main site (we don't keep statistics on forum usage). It's always a bunch of people using thei

U.S Marine

Posted Images

Senior QA Engineer for the second largest software developer in the world. I work primarily on risk analysis and project portfolio management software.

Enterprise SAN Infrastructure Engineer for a large Milwaukee based bank that is currently under an acqusition...Last day will be June 24th...

Sr. Infrastructure Engineer for a large health care in Wisconsin starting July 5th...

I sell software in Europe for a Silicon Valley company. My job takes me through Europe weekly, and to the US about 8 times a year. Looking forward to playing some courses outside of Germany.

Retired Army, worked for two years as the Security Manager at a local golf/ski resort and am now a federal police officer at the Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center...

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and recently started my new position as Sales Manager in state of Georgia for JK Crew Golf...Golf Equipment, Golf Accessories & Golf Apparel.

Full time student at the University of Michigan and I also work full time at Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn, MI in medical records. I am pursuing my degree in Healthcare Administration with a focus in finance or marketing (haven't decided yet) with a minor in business administration and would eventually like to work my way up the corporate ladder and/or start my own ambulatory company... in due time

hi, Everybody!

I live in China and I had been running one of the oldest (? est 24years is considered to be old and prestigeous here) golf club for two years. now I'm taking a break and trading stocks at home.

It was quite an experience running but now I have to say that I prefer playing golf better.

Sun

Hello, I am a Facilities/Property Manager in a privated golf community in Massachusetts. Nice Perks!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

I am an auditor and a graduate student in Louisiana. I am working on wrapping up my requirements to sit for the CPA exam. I have played golf for about 15 years, but I only play about twice a year when family is going or a tournement for work comes up. This yeah, I am making it a goal to play more and get better.

I am a computer programmer specializing in Microsoft .Net WPF, Silverlight, and Windows Phone 7 development.  I am also an author, trainer, and public speaker in the same area.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to complete a degree in Management Information Systems at SHSU in Huntsville, TX.. I did quit school for 2 years to make toilets for $15 an hour. Money was decent but coming back to school was one of my smarter decisions.. Also influenced by my girlfriend and her family..