IGNORED

Most Birdies in a Round? Post Yours (Poll)

Borf
Note: This thread is 3467 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Whats the most birdies you have made in a round? (count eagle as a single birdie)

• 12+

6 for me....and shot 69...imagine that
still my record low ever

closest I have been since is 4 and shot 73
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Two birdies in a row on a par 3 and par 5. On the par 3, I was about 3 foot away and 20+ ft away on the par 5.

Whats in the Four 5?

Burner 10.5 Stiff
Burner 3W
CPR 22/26 HybridsG5 5-PW Black Dot +2 Vokey Sm OilCanSV Tour 60* Black FinishBarbadosPro-V1 recycled

6 for me, ended up shooting a 5 under 67 with a bogey thrown somewhere in the mix.

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

2 for me. But one time I had a third, but it was counted a 5 on the score card because I had OB'd my first tee shot.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

4 birdies and they were all on par 5's

Irons X-22 Tour irons 3-PW
Driver Superfast TP
Fairway Wood Burner 3W
wedge 50 degree
wedge GS-15 56 DegreeWedge 62 degreePutter ZebraBall TP LDP Red B330 tour

most iv ever had was 7 on a par 70 course. i shot 69. had 3 birdies on the front 4 on the back.
i played a tournament with a guy who had 6 birdies in a 9 hole match and shot 31
had a friend who in a tournament start off triple, triple, double, then proceed to birdie the next 9 holes in a row, talk about an unbelievable comeback
played with a kid on 9 holes had 2 eagles and 3 birdies and finished out at 1 under on the front.

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

My best is 3 birdies in a round and they were all on par 5s too.

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

My best round ever was last year. I shot a 76 (par 72) with a 34 on the back nine.

On the round I had 4 birdies and an eagle.

Everything I hit went directly at the stick. All birdie putts were from inside 10 feet and my eagle was from about 6 feet.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

My best round ever was last year. I shot a 76 (par 72) with a 34 on the back nine.

You've probably had other rounds with opportunities like that, but that day the putts dropped - nice.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

5 birdies and 1 bogey for a 64 (course is par 68).

Greetings!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Well if you count birdies or better, i have done 2 birdies and an eagle before in a round, and shot in the around 80's. I got to love shooting 2 under front nine, nine over back nine ;b

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Six is the most in one round for me 3 or 4 years ago. I rarely have more than one or two. I think in that round I ended up with and 80 or 81. I hit some good shots and made some putts and I hit some bad shots too. That was the round where on the back nine, I didn't write down a 4 on the card. First time ever for me, before or since. I had four 3's (birdie, birdie, birdie, par), four 5's (par, bogey, bogey, double), and a 6 (bogey).

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

I tell you what, birdie putts are nice, it feels good to make a birdie. But that 20 footer for a par save on a tough putt is the best. That gest you juiced more than anything.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 birdies for a 75. Funny thing that I was a 16 handicap at the time playing a US Opne qualifier course. everything just seemed to go in the hole, inclluding a 50 footer on 18. That was several years ago.
Driver: Cobra ZL 3 Wood: Cleveland Launcher War Club: Burner Titanium Raylor 21degree Hybrid: Bobby Jones 24 4-PW: Ping i3's Wedges:Mizuno MP T-10 White Satin 52, 56, 60 Putter: 15 year old Odyssey Rossi Blade. Ball: Bridgestone e5 Swing Oil: Grey Goose, always in the bag.

2 is probably my record which I have done a few times. Most recent was the first and last hole in a competition a few weeks ago. Still managed to shoot over my hcap... :(
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

so today, all my clubs numbered 5-60* were hot. i mean really hot. i ended up hitting 5 birdies, and none of them on par 5's. ridiculous! for reasons unbeknownst to me, i couldn't hit a 3 or 4 iron to save my life. i was fidgeting with my right hand grip and couldn't get a comfortable hold on them. if i didn't pull them, i pushed them straight out to right field. i'm embarrassed to say my score was 78, yeah, 78. i guess that's really all that matters though, now i'm left thinking about how low i could have gone had i been able to hit a decent long iron or drive. incredibly frustrating!

Way to go! Its funny though, your last sentence, here you are raving about how good you've done, but golf always leaves us thinking, "I could have done so much better!"

As for me, I had nine birdies in a round once. Seven on just the back nine, five of them in a row. Needless to say that was my low round, 7-under total.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 3467 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!