IGNORED

Well This Is Quite the Divot Pattern

nevets88

20 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

With that many balls, he’ll need a bigger tee box

I was wondering the same thing.

Is he really going to hit those 2 huge buckets worth of balls? 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo after clicking this link. For Mevo+, click this link or the image above.
    • FFS. You think scientists are all huddled in some town in North Dakota hiding evidence from the world. We have plenty of clues about the efficacy of the vaccines. And let’s face it, you wouldn’t believe this top secret study if it didn’t fit your narrative anyway.
    • Went with Tiger. In grand scheme of things would be the memorable. Now who are these 'Raiders' tho?? 😜
    • My 3 personal favorite arguments against being vaccinated are:   1 - (I saw this one just the other day) "I don't put anything in my body until I understand all of the long term effects." .... Takes a huge sip of Diet Coke.  2 - "I'm not getting vaccinated because I don't want to be told what to do." ... Okay, so you don't stop at red lights?  3 - "I think the government is using this whole thing as an excuse to plant a transmitter inside me. ... Oh shit, I gotta go charge my phone." 
    • Nice to hear some words from himself rather than someone else. He seems to have come out of a pretty bad accident relatively lucky, all things considered. When was the last time he played full time? 😛 The occasional major, his own tournaments and maybe some other special tournaments then, at best. With slim chances of the good old «double U».
    • Absolutely.   I agree that it doesn't follow modern styles as far as pacing, but I would argue that that is a good thing. People have become far to used to constant over-sensatory movies, where action is the only thing that matters. A good story is far more interesting to me. I am 70% through the first 6 Dune books according to my kindle (start of book 5), and I thought the movie should have been less fast. There are plenty of things that were added in (not in the book) that could have been replaced with even better story telling (things from the book). I am super excited that they green lit part 2, and hopefully we will get even more. Even more will probably just be Messiah, because after that things get unexplainable in movie form. My only complaint about the movie was the casting of Duncan (Mamoa), as he we just the "bro dude relatable comic relief". I thought taking away Gurney's good laughable moments and giving them to Idaho was a disservice to all Dune fans. I wasn't impressed with Mamoa, though he was just doing what was asked of him, but the switch of character roles was like nails on the chalkboard to me. I'd also give it an eagle, but it could have been an albatross by staying truer to the source material.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. ALong17
      ALong17
      (34 years old)
    2. jjdam
      jjdam
      (58 years old)
    3. leftygibby
      leftygibby
      (57 years old)
    4. RadioCop
      RadioCop
      (57 years old)
    5. rarce_torres
      rarce_torres
      (56 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...