IGNORED

Big Break Ka'anapali

Big_M
Note: This thread is 5733 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I really hope Lori and her better than thou attitude get sent packing soon! Can't stand the cow.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy Christina made it through!! Still hoping she wins it, but man am I getting tired of her talking to her ball so much. sit sit sit... geesh

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

aww..no more juggy chick golfers..

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I'm still hoping for a Kim, Christina, Lori 36-hole, two-day, finale. I'd love to see how Lori holds up on the final nine holes after walking those hilly courses in the Hawaiian heat.

I've seen Christina's name on some fairly recent tournament results from the Cactus Tour. I don't know if they were played before taping the show or after though.

In the Bag:

Driver: FT-5 Tour 9.5*; Grafalloy PL Red
FW Wood: X 17*; Stock shaft
Hybrid: X 21*; Fujikura BanzaiIrons: X-18 Pro Series; S300Wedges: X forged 56* & 60*balls; tees; like $20 in change; chapstick; bugspray; a bunch of wrappers and such.

I finally had a chance to sit down and watch this last night. some of those girls are pretty damn hawt yo. huge boobs too if that wasn't already covered.

After watching several episodes I really cant help but hope Lori gets the boot as I cant stand her attitude and arrogance. Sophie is my favorite right now, but I also like Susan and Christina. To my surprise I have become somewhat hooked on the show and watch the new episodes every Tuesday night.

aww..no more juggy chick golfers..

Yeah first Courtney...now Sam. Sam was kind of sneaky hot, and that accent just killed me.

I knew it was going to be a bad night...you can usually tell within the first couple of minutes who's leaving that night. Not always, but usually when they're doing their taped interviews throughout the show, whoever is "dressed up the nicest" is the one that got canned. And Sam looked fantastic in that black dress.

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ 9.5 degree; 3-Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 15 degree; Hybrids: TaylorMade RBZ 19 degree; Irons: Titleist AP1; Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54/60; Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback; Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome+  Grips:  PURE Pro

Yeah first Courtney...now Sam. Sam was kind of sneaky hot, and that accent just killed me.

I have tried to use the interview thing over the years to guess who was gone. Sometimes they throw you a curve ball though. With the girls you can occasionally see that one of them was crying. I do think they need to have Courtney interviewed on every future episode of Big Break. She should wear the same shirt and bra combo that she did last week. They could mix that in with footage of her in the white shorts.

It's interesting how most of them look better in their golf attire than they do in the interviews. Christina ans Sam were way hotter on the course than they were in the "confessional." I liked Sam a lot and felt she had the game to win it all. I just think she could not get passed her nerves. Christina made a big mistake with the choke comment, but what Lori is doing is 100 times worse. It looks like they will be airing it out soap opera style next week. I hope Lori slips on a Twinkie in the elimination challenge and I hope it's Christina who takes her out. Susan just gets more impressive each week. She might be there at the end.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I know...

There is barley a reason to watch the show anymore.. oink oink...
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I always try to predict who leaves by looking at their eyes to see who just cried. Had a hard time last night though. Nailed it last week with Christina.

R7 TP 8.5* Fuji Speeder x-stiff (heavy,low,fade set)
975F 3W 13.5*
FX Tour Grind Nickel 3-PW +1/2", Rifle 6.5
Vokey SW 52*
CG10 LW 60* 3 dot (14* bounce) Tracy putter 35" (hit R but putt L)+ 1 club TBD...Past home courses: Unicorn GC (Stoneham, MA), Forest Creek GC (Round Rock, TX)Ball: Use...

I always try to predict who leaves by looking at their eyes to see who just cried. Had a hard time last night though. Nailed it last week with Christina.

Really? I actually could see the tears in Sams eyes - I will miss both of those girls chests, er, I mean chipping....

In the Bag:

- R7 460 - Driver
- R7 st - 3 Wood
- Baffler Dws - Hybrid - 4-Pw-CG-4 - Irons - 54 - CG-11/ 58+60 - CG 10 - Wedges - Rosa Mezza Monza - Putter NXT or Noodles

• Administrator
After watching several episodes I really cant help but hope Lori gets the boot as I cant stand her attitude and arrogance. Sophie is my favorite right now, but I also like Susan and Christina. To my surprise I have become somewhat hooked on the show and watch the new episodes every Tuesday night.

I can't stand Lori. Christina made one comment and Lori's on it ALL THE TIME.

In next week's show they seem to indicate that perhaps Christina stands behind the line of someone when they're driving, and since she's not her partner, that she can't do that (which would be incorrect). Since there's five, I don't see them playing with partners. I'd love it if Lori was actually wrong... but who knows what happens based on that goofy little clip.

Christina is still on the show. You meant Courteney?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yesterdays episode was definetly one of my favourites! It was a definite nail biter!! Sad to see Sam go though, I always thought of her as one of the stronger players. As others have said, I can't wait until Lori gets booted. Her arrogance and general attitude is brutal.

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

My 3 favorites went in a row.. Elizabeth, Tina, and courtney.

I'll be rooting for Christina, Susan or Kim now. Only ones i can stand.

I dont know how Christina hasnt punched Lori in the stomach yet.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

• Administrator
I dont know how Christina hasnt punched Lori in the stomach yet.

It wouldn't be hard to hit. It's a pretty big target.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

^I'm pretty sure she would have to hit quite hard for her to feel it. It would be quite an intense jiggle... errr ripple effect.

I think a lot of the girls are rooting against Christina cause she is a big threat. Her extremely competitive nature makes it intimidating for the other competitors.

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

Here i was thinking that i was being a manpig...
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Note: This thread is 5733 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!