IGNORED

XBOX 360 vs. PS3

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 5847 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I own a 360 right now, mainly because the games are just flatout better for it at the moment. Thinking of trading it for a PS3 on craiglist because of the blu ray though.

Which one do you have and why?

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

I have both. My preference is Xbox 360 primarily because of the controller ergonomics. I used to be a huge PS fan boy, but I've since changed my mind. I still play my PS3 on occasion, but I'm mainly keeping it around for the BluRay functionality. The only real pisser about the PS3 is it does not have an IR port for use with a universal remote (I have a Harmony). It only uses Bluetooth. So, I have this $100 remote that controls everything including the lights in my movie room, but I still have to use the damn PS3 controller if I want to watch a BluRay movie. Shortsightedness on Sony's part.

If the only reason you are trading is for Blu-ray, I would just wait until MS releases the Blu-ray player for the 360. No it isn't officially announced but it is coming.

I have both. I like the controller, the interface, and the online community much better on the 360. I like the quietness of the PS3 and the 7.1 audio output. Both machines have exclusive games that make it tough to decide, although that is not as big an issue as it used to be. If I had to choose one I would probably stick with the 360 because I have more friends on that system, but it would be a tough choice.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree , is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents"

-Nathaniel Bornenstein

If the only reason you are trading is for Blu-ray, I would just wait until MS releases the Blu-ray player for the 360. No it isn't officially announced but it is coming.

I dont have an elite so im not sure its compatable with the premium (no HDMI).

On a side topic.. anyone else pumped for GTA4?

904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2

i have a 360. i have a couple games- tiger 08, call of duty 4, need for speed pro street.. i got x-box live and played call of duty 4 and its tons of fun, but i usually get bored quick and want to go play some golf.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Im waiting to get Live so i can buy COD 4, I cant wait for GTA IV gonna be sooo sick. have you read up on the futures and things you can do in the game?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

i was a ps fanboy too for the longest time, but i finally got the 360... and until EA starts making their sports games in 60 fps for the ps3, i'm going to continue playing thr 360. it just looks so much better. the problem is that most games available on both systems are written for the 360 and then ported out to the ps3, so the games will always look better on the 360... unless of course it's a ps3 exclusive game.

My Bag

Hybrids: nike.gif VR_S 17º, CPR3 18º, 22º, 26º, 30º R Graphite

Irons: nike.gif Slingshot 6I-PW R Steel

Wedges: nike.gif SV 52º/10, 56º/14

Putter: taylormade.gif Rossa Monza Corsa 34"

Ball: nike.gif One RZN-X

Im waiting to get Live so i can buy COD 4, I cant wait for GTA IV gonna be sooo sick. have you read up on the futures and things you can do in the game?

A bit, the fact you can drive drunk alone is worth the price of admission. Not that i would do that in real life.

904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2

guitar hero 3 on PS3!!! passed medium yeoow(i know, my friends say how easy medium is.)

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

PS3s are more impressive in my opinion, but XBOX 360s are more enjoyable because more people have them. You always have tons of people to play H3 and COD4 with on Live.

COD4 has my vote for funnest game out. I would think that you should keep your 360 and wait for a BR add on. I have played my brother in law's PS3 and Ninja Gaiden is pretty freakin sweet.

You think there will be Blu-Ray in the current Xbox? I've been wondering about that.

Note: This thread is 5847 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!