IGNORED

2023 U.S. Senior Open

jxdama

6 hours ago, snapfade said:

Collin Montgomerie AKA Monte -3 today, +4 for tourney

Monte Scheinblum +38 for tourney.

That would be the full Monte rundown.

I don’t think I would like to see either of these Montes in that movie.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
8 hours ago, snapfade said:

Collin Montgomerie AKA Monte -3 today, +4 for tourney

It's Colin with one "L" and his nickname is Monty.

Monte Scheinblum is the only Monte in the field and was the response to this:

17 hours ago, snapfade said:

There is some poor dude at 14 over on the day, 35 over for the tournament with 3 holes left to play, he better get hot. I'd like to hear a post round interview with that guy. 

So… moving on…

I recorded this yesterday and watched it in the background, but… I don't really care about the tournament or the seniors. So… I likely won't be watching much more.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 hours ago, jxdama said:

Langer  at -6. Looks  like it will be between the  top 3 tomorrow.

He's 65. He must take a dozen Advil in the morning. Age is but a number.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

14 hours ago, jxdama said:

Langer  at -6. Looks  like it will be between the  top 3 tomorrow.

Should be a good finish, looking forward to watching. Always loved Trent Jones courses, the 2 home town heroes will be pushing hard today.

4 hours ago, Rick Graham said:

Should be a good finish, looking forward to watching. Always loved Trent Jones courses, the 2 home town heroes will be pushing hard today.

Langer up by  6. Looks  like an easier course today.

Same dumb schtick since joining.

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, jxdama said:

Langer up by  6. Looks  like an easier course today.

Currently at the same winning score to par as the U.S. Open you and Rick hated so much… and he still has six more holes to play. How low can he go?

😛

• Funny 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Currently at the same winning score to par as the U.S. Open you and Rick hated so much… and he still has six more holes to play. How low can he go?

😛

They set  up the  course way too easy today but the old guy held  on to beat Stricker. Absolutely amazing he  could stare down someone so much younger. Record  breaking

Same dumb schtick since joining.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, jxdama said:

They set  up the  course way too easy today but the old guy held  on to beat Stricker. Absolutely amazing he  could stare down someone so much younger. Record  breaking

Meh.

Good for him. But meh.

On 6/29/2023 at 5:02 PM, Vinsk said:

Really? I’ve had about enough of Langer. He’s won way too many times for it to be interesting anymore. 

I said the same thing about Tiger :roll:

And then, the winning stopped. 

• Booooooooo 1

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

5 hours ago, Old1964 said:

I said the same thing about Tiger :roll:

And then, the winning stopped. 

Are you taking responsibility? 😂

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Langer was tearing it up early then literally coasted with a 3 bogey finish to win by 2. I taped it and tuned in to the last 3 holes and found it to be anticlimactic, but watched the highlight real and saw how hot he was early on including the up and down from the mud for birdie. 

Being from the local area, I've seen Langer a lot in person, and he is a machine. A friend of mine used to see him at Woodfield CC in Boca and said the guy was always working hard in the gym and on the course. He definitely loves his golf and does everything to play. He is an example of golf being a life-long game and being the oldest winner at 65, well that is longevity for sure. I give him his due. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus