IGNORED

Struggling With Fat Shots and Dont Know Why

A Mevo is 500. Comes with little decals to hit balls inside too. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 Fairway  :titleist: TSR 4 Hy. T-300 5-PW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:scotty_cameron: Newport Select 2 (2022 model) 

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 hours ago, iacas said:

🤣

yeah my parents are lawyers and are really rich so i got everything really rich ive played golf for 2 years and im a 8 handicap so im going to the pga tour 

11 minutes ago, yungbuck6 said:

yeah my parents are lawyers and are really rich so i got everything really rich ive played golf for 2 years and im a 8 handicap so im going to the pga tour 

So, you come to a golf forum looking for help, then handicap the help given by saying you don't want to hear the obvious and correct answer. Then, you degrade into this tirade? Like what do you want? What is your objective? Are you really here for help? If not, then go somewhere else. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Always Sunny Troll GIF

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :titleist: ProV1x Left Dash

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, yungbuck6 said:

You're only about 20 shots a round away. Good luck.

P.S. You didn't get forward properly in those videos. My images showed that.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 minute ago, iacas said:

maybe maybe not but maybe im not anantomly built correct to be good at golf maybe the reason pga tour players are on the tour are on the tour are because they are on the tour for reason

Just now, yungbuck6 said:

maybe maybe not but maybe im not anantomly built correct to be good at golf maybe the reason pga tour players are on the tour are on the tour are because they are on the tour for reason

Nope, you are incorrect here. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

you know not everyone can be number one someone's got to be 2nd 3rd 1millonth etc

Just now, yungbuck6 said:

you know not everyone can be number one someone's got to be 2nd 3rd 1millonth etc

3 millionth can get their weight forward. No pity party here. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Just now, saevel25 said:

3 millionth can get their weight forward. No pity party here. 

the thing is i do get my weight foward i just think its not for me maybe my rib cage bones are too wide maybe my pelvis bones are too wide no ones knows at the end of the day these people are number one for reason

28 minutes ago, yungbuck6 said:

What a relief, we haven’t had a “I just started playing golf, I’m going to be a PGA Tour player” thread in so long I was beginning to worry that TikTok had ruined today’s youth.

• Funny 3

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

1 minute ago, billchao said:

What a relief, we haven’t had a “I just started playing golf, I’m going to be a PGA Tour player” thread in so long I was beginning to worry that TikTok had ruined today’s youth.

tiktok today today is good for the brain wdym so much educational content

4 minutes ago, yungbuck6 said:

the thing is i do get my weight foward i just think its not for me maybe my rib cage bones are too wide maybe my pelvis bones are too wide no ones knows at the end of the day these people are number one for reason

Nope, you are just doing it right and are not willing to actually do it right. Hence your original post stating you were not looking for the correct answer. You ask for water, but refuse to drink water. 

1 minute ago, billchao said:

I blame COVID 😛 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

2 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Nope, you are just doing it right and are not willing to actually do it right. Hence your original post stating you were not looking for the correct answer. You ask for water, but refuse to drink water. 

I blame COVID 😛 

i love water 

2 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

You ask for water, but refuse to drink water. 

I blame COVID 😛 

That’s not COVID, that’s rabies 😜

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Guys…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Getting in before this topic is locked.

I hit it fat”. - Maybe his weight is too far back.

My weight is not too far back”. - Okay, the video will help.

Video: Weight looks too far back.

I fixed it because my parents are rich”. Oookay. Good luck.

OP seems a lost cause, so what we can learn from this topic (not that there aren’t enough examples out there) is that weight forward is important and don’t always trust what the person is saying. It may not be correct, be it trolling, ignorance or lack of knowledge.

• Like 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

this topic brought to mind one my favorite golf-spectator memories. Back when, living in Santa Barbara CA, parked in my yellow cab just behind the 10th tee  (c. 380 yard par 4) at SB Muni golf course while eating lunch. A twosome comes by, and first up is this fat little mexican guy who takes a kinda squirelly practice swing, then addresses the ball and bashes a long, high, perfectly straight drive up to w/in about 5 yards of the green. Other guy is dressed to the 9's, pulls out what looks like a $300 driver....and hits a maybe 150-yard pop fly. Slams clubhead to the ground and yells, "it's fat! It's fat! Everything is fat today!!"  And that's how I learned what a "fat" shot is.