IGNORED

what kind of player are you in the group?

itzzzberny
Note: This thread is 5771 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. which are you?

• don't talk to me, i'm focusing on my game.
    • i like to chat it up when i'm waiting, but when its my time i want quiet
    • its just a game. if i hear wispering when i play, its ok.
    • man, its way too quiet out here....

I only play with good friends, so I dont take it seriously. Sure I like to play well.....but I go to have a good time and be with my buds. Not practice for the tour. If you are in a competitive situation like a tournament I can see being way more serious. Guess it all depends on your situation.

I dont mind a bit of Talking as long as they dont reach the punch line on my backswing.
Was going through my pre shot routine with tears running down my face once with two other guys on the floor laughing hysterically,my air shot diddnt lighten the mood.

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

2-4 all seem like basically the same thing

2-4 are not the same.

2 is talking ok but not during swing. 3 is talking ok even a little noise during swing is ok 4 is any noise is fine, talk at free will. those are 3 different things...

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

People talking when I hit doesn't really bother me. On the tee box I'll hit even when others are talking. Of course I don't talk when others are hitting.

The topic makes me think of Tiger. There were all the stories about his dad training him to ignore distractions. But on the tour every little thing seems bug him.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

if i'm playing a match, i like to chant "choke" when my opponent is hitting

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

if i'm playing a match, i like to chant "choke" when my opponent is hitting

And all this time...I thought you were saying "toke"...

-LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

Voted for option #2, but I am in between 2 & 3

Didn't see a button for "when I hit a bad shot, leave me the **** alone"

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

2-4 are not the same.

those options explain themselves. -option 1 is the golfer who makes it seem like all business. -option 2 is the golfer who seems to take the game seriously but enjoys the company of others. -option 3 is the golfer who is usually playing just for the enjoyment of the game. -option 4 is the golfer who just glad to be out and playing.

Land on one

âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

I chose #2. If in a tournament, I try to get to know my competitor on the first tee to gage how receptive he is to a chat. Either way it makes no difference to me, I can play with no chat.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I chose the second option.

It depends on who I'm playing with. My Father-in-Law and I play together and he's a quiet guy, so we'll go a couple of holes without saying much sometimes. If I'm with a buddy, we'll have a fun time telling stories and jokes, but are polite when it's time to hit. If I'm with my four-year-old (chatterbox) son, I expect some distractions. I'm working on teaching him the manners of the game- a slow process.

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

i like to talk when im out there but not when my friends are hitting and i hope they do the same

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

I used to be the first option.
Then I realized it was actually hurting my game.
Now, I'm the 2nd one.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

You can do jumping jacks behind me when I'm hitting. It's the jokes that get me.
No practice swing, hit the ball man.
I can't believe Tiger gets so upset. The ball just lays there, it's not like someones tring to throw it by you at 100mph with 45m fans screaming.

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

I choose #3 but I'm between 2 and 3 A little extra noise while I'm playing does not distract me.

Cheers,
Eric

what's in my Sun Mtn bag:
Driver: 3-Wood: Big Bertha Irons: Mizuno MP-54 Wedge: Mizuno 56°-10° Putter: Newport 2 Ball: Pro Vx

It all depends on who I'm playing with. When I'll play with my friends who don't play near as much as me I'll joke around and talk it up which usually results in me not shooting good. I take it serious and like quiet when I play with friends who shoot near me.

I like to have fun on the course, but I am so focused during my swing that I do need quiet.

Anytime during my routine, practice swing or before is fair game for sh!t talking :)

Big Cart Bag:

R7 Quad 11.5*
200Steel 5wood 15*
Baffler Hybrid 18* R7 Draw Irons 3-AW Tour Action 56* / 60* Dual Force 990 Pro V1/x

You can do jumping jacks behind me when I'm hitting. It's the jokes that get me.

He's really mentally tough though!

âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

Note: This thread is 5771 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!