Sign in to follow this  
iPutt

Note: This thread is 3412 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• <13
    • 13-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • >60

665 posts / 82715 viewsLast Reply

Im 23, turning 24 in December. I have been playing since I was little a couple times a year then the past 3 years I have been playing more but this past year I really started playing alot and focusing on getting better. My goal is to be a scratch golfer and play in local tourneys and maybe on a mini tour, I can dream right?!?!?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by bertrans

21 only started playing golf 3 months ago

You have me beat - I'm 46 & started playing 3 months ago as well.     Played about as much as humanly possible & still hold down a job in those 3 months.     Towards the end of my run this year, I picked up a full compliment of gear ... could say I have the bug ... bad.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

31.  I started playing in July 2010, though I played a couple (terrible) games back in my late teens.

Dad introduced me to the game when I was five.  Didn't play a whole lot (10-20 rounds a season) in my middle and high school days because I traveled and played year round baseball.  Couple injuries later (Rotator Cuff Tear and Fractured Tibia) and lost scholarships allowed me to pick up golf more heavily the past 3 years (50+rounds a season).  I still have my first driver head cover my dad ever got me but now its on my 3-wood cause its so small haha.

18.... Kinda funny that the people that were original posters on this thread are now two years older than when this thread was started.

Originally Posted by kennay92

18.... Kinda funny that the people that were original posters on this thread are now two years older than when this thread was started.

Who you talkin' 'bout? I haven't aged!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

33 - Started playing at 18 and continued until 22. I took a 10 year break. I've now falling back in love with the game again and played about 35 rounds last year and hope to play even more this year. I'm trying to be a single digit handicap this year (which I'm fairly close already).

Note: This thread is 3412 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!