IGNORED

Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?

under_par
Note: This thread is 4064 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Is Kelly Tilghman hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

Originally Posted by DFerlmann

Jcollins denial is one of the many steps of being confused sexually.

kk. you should probably look into that then..

Driver: Undecided..Someone help me decide
Fast 12 3 Wood 15* Stiff Shaft
A12 3 Hybrid 19* Stiff Shaft
CB Blade Irons (4-7) Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts
MB Blade Irons (8-PW) Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts
SM4 52* Oil Can Wedge - S300 Shaft
SM4 56* Oil Can Wedge - S300 Shaft
SM4 60* Oil Cal Wedge - Wedge Flex
2010 California Series - Monterey - 35'

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by DFerl

JCollins I am sorry but I must agree with DFerlmann here. You may be sexually confused

Of course you agree with him. You're the same person.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

• Administrator

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Actually I think one is David (DFerl) and the other is Daniel. We had a mini-PNDHS.org invasion with jcollins kicking it off.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

Quote:

Actually I think one is David (DFerl) and the other is Daniel. We had a mini-PNDHS.org invasion with jcollins kicking it off.

Great news - twins!

• Upvote 1

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Great news - twins!

hahaha we are brothers

Driver- Titleist 910 D2 RIP 60 S- shaft

3 wood- Taylormade RBZ S shaft

Hybrid- Taylormade superfast 2.0 S shaft

Irons- Titleist AP2 712 DG- S300

Wedges- titleist vokey sm4

Putter- SC Fast Back

haha okay I am on this site for a legitimate reason, anyone else who followed me from my high school (pndhs.org) is just on here to make me look like an idiot.

• 1 month later...
smh at this question.

The thread itself is routine Internet material. It was the 260 posts on it that kind of made it smh-worthy.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

First let me say,  ""YES ,  I THINK  KELLY TILGHMAN IS ONE HOT MOMA"" ....

I said that not because of but in spite of how SHE feel or may feel about who should be

hung or not be hung because they are greater than all the rest at what they do or not do.. I'M also one of those guys that are great at what he does and are listed in ''INTERNATIONAL WHO'S WHO OF PROFESSIONALS'', but don't hang me because of , or in spite of......JUST

SMILE , AND PLEASE KEEP ON HAVING A GOOD LIFE.....

.DNNY 2KK.

P>S ...Give my regards to Tiger.

eh, i'd let her sit on it.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

• 3 months later...

yeah i agree. plus out of all the girls in world, they pick kelly tilghman?

Even on the Golf Channel, she's a distant 4th behind Win, Lauren and especially Holly

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shes not hot.  She isnt even pretty or cute.  Even calling her attractive is a stretch.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

lets be honest though, we would all nail her 7 days of the week

Putter- SC Fast Back

Maybe after a few beers.  Lauren Thompson now, she Id agree that Id nail 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.  Even Holly Sonders is hot, I just dont see what the fuss with Kelly is.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Originally Posted by TitleistWI

Maybe after a few beers.  Lauren Thompson now, she Id agree that Id nail 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.  Even Holly Sonders is hot, I just dont see what the fuss with Kelly is.

I don't think its a fuss i think the person picked Kelly because you really have to think about the question.... with Lauren, Holly, and Win there is no point making a thread about them because everyone thinks that they are hot. And if you do not think they are hot well then i feel sorry for you.

Putter- SC Fast Back

See her close-up in HD on a big screen and she's not even attractive.

The most difficult distance in golf is the six inches between your ears.

Note: This thread is 4064 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!