IGNORED

Can't we just clone this guy and keep voting his duplicates in every eight years?

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My post wasn't a bash to you...you've taken it WAY overboard. My post is basically a statement that I don't want religion influencing my government, take that as you wish.

I didn't feel that you'd bashed me. I didn't say you were bashing me anywhere in that post (maybe the little bit at the end could imply that....). Maybe I could have specified where the bashing was directed. Or rather....where I felt it was directed. My bust.

Personally....I think it's great that you have a reason for your preferences in government officials. I couldn't care less if they are or aren't in line with my preferences. You're allowed that.....but to state "I would rather vote for a dumb person than a dumb person who excuses their stupidity with their archaic faith."....doesn't say "I don't want religion influencing my government". Not to me anyway.

• Administrator
Ibut to state "I would rather vote for a dumb person than a dumb person who excuses their stupidity with their archaic faith."....doesn't say "I don't want religion influencing my government". Not to me anyway.

I would agree with ERC on that one.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

"I would rather vote for a dumb person than a dumb person who excuses their stupidity with their archaic faith."....doesn't say "I don't want religion influencing my government". Not to me anyway.

I guess we will just disagree because I don't see how you

can not draw a conclusion by those two statements, maybe my brand of sarcasm is just over most heads.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

• Administrator

Riiiiiight. It's because we're all dumber than you. Uh huh.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

LOL, I'm sure she would too, hopefully she will never come down to the lower 48 again. Let her keep an eye on Russia from her front door.

That would be Tina Fey, genious.

If that's the road you want to take and just disagree, that's fine. Much easier that way.....I still don't think the one statement implies the other. I will leave it at that.

You may very well be smarter than me....but I highly doubt your "brand of sarcasm" is over my head.

Hmm I thought I responded, I guess my browser is going wierdo....at any rate I'm not interested in arguing with you guys.....It's not at all an insult to your intelligence, I don't think you guys should take it that way. It's just a different brand of humor I think. Have a good one.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

• Administrator
Hmm I thought I responded, I guess my browser is going wierdo....at any rate I'm not interested in arguing with you guys.....It's not at all an insult to your intelligence, I don't think you guys should take it that way. It's just a different brand of humor I think. Have a good one.

No, you specifically said it was "over our heads." Backpedal all you want.

Back in 1980 my class (2nd grade?) did a mock election. I voted for John Anderson. I found out that night that my parents were voting for Reagan. I still stand by my vote.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

1968: Hubert Humphrey
1972: George McGovern
1976: Jimmy Carter
1980: Jimmy Carter
1984: Walter Mondale
1988: Michael Dukakis
1992: Bill Clinton
1996: Bill Clinton
2000: Al Gore
2004: John Kerry
2008: Barak Obama

Those are my eleven presidential votes so far (it would have been 12 but no 18 year old vote in 1964).

I guess I had a couple of shots at voting for your guy but couldn't pull the trigger there in the booth.

Nice to have a winner this time, but Obama's not the American Hugo Chavez that I would have really preferred.

And to think that for 50 years, I've played golf RIGHT handed!

I must vote with the different half of my brain from that with which I play golf.

Note: This thread is 5637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!