IGNORED

Tiger 2010 Wii

XMScott
Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The game is also online, with no friends codes. Thank god.

haha, Sandtrap tournaments... that's a great idea.

Bag:
Driver: '09 Burner 9.5*
3 wood: SQ2
Hybrid 3: SQ2
Irons 4 - AW: r7SW: Vokey SM 56FW: 64Putter: fastbackBalls: NXT Tour

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else excited about Disk Golf?

I heard from people who already tried it its a ton of fun. Seems like the next best drinking game for the Wii.

I just hope they make it a little more challenging because I shoot in the mid 50's all the time on TW '09

What's In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11s 9* w/ Fujikura Motore F1
3 Wood: TaylorMade R11s w/ Mitsubishi Fubuki 
Irons: Taylormade R11
Wedges: Titleist SM4 Vokey 52.08, 56.11, 60.04 
Putter: Odyssey Metal-X #9
Ball: Taylormade Penta TP5

Looks great...When does it come out???

Driver: Taylormade Tour Burner TP w/ Matrix Ozik shaft
3 Wood: Tayormade 07 Burner 15 Graphite
7 Wood: Taylormade Series 200 Steel
Irons: Titleist AP1 3-PW
SW- 58* Cleveland Reg. 588LW- 60.04* Vokey Spin Milled Black NickelPutter- Odyssey White Hot XG #9

Looks great...When does it come out???

I believe it's the middle of June...the 16th I believe.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

holy crap thats awesome

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Yep - I will be getting this ASAP. I'm still playing 2007, but this is worth the upgrade.

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Im hurting for a good golf game right now, i keep going back to Links 2003 for PC because its the only game that actually simulate's golf as being hard and not fun and arcadey. I just shot a 54 in Tiger Woods 09 (xbox360) on the hardest settings to win the tournament by 10 shots. I've been wanting a wii for awhile, i'll probably buy one after watching that video. Still wish microsoft would make a new Links game though.

Turn on Tour Pro mode with lightning fast greens and fairways.......it is an EPIC test of video game golf skills.

I've shot a 48 on TW '09 on the hard setting but Tour Pro is a whole 'nother world.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Turn on Tour Pro mode with lightning fast greens and fairways.......it is an EPIC test of video game golf skills.

I will, no spin or power boost will make things a bit harder aswell.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

The 1:1 control sounds grate, but the thing i think realy takes this over the edge and makes me want it so bad is the weather. You can play the conditons that are at that course that day. What is the next step going to have mowing hights and fermness of the course being updated as you play. This is out of control. I am also wondering Im not a pro golfer will i ever make a cut in this game? LOL

Idea Irons tight lies
R5 duel
PW
Putter I-series
bag Home Course Pondaros RIP

I am just waiting to see what the beer cart girl is going to look like....

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

• Administrator
I am just waiting to see what the beer cart girl is going to look like....

In max 480p, not all that great.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I would like some confirmation about how true to life it is.

If EA wants to make a few bucks and if the game is really good have some tour proffesionals review the game and put that in advertisments. Hopefully we hear more about the game closer to release. If im looking for a pretty true to life simulation am i in store for a let down.

Im sure it will be cool to play no matter how real it is, just based on the footage of seen so far.

Although the videos look great and the concept is good... I'm not sure I'd rather have the wii version over ps3... ps3 graphics will probably look better, plus... what if you dont wanna stand up and actually swing? Just relax and sit down and play? Sure you probably can on wii but ps3 would probably be better for that.
Bag:
Driver: '09 Burner 9.5*
3 wood: SQ2
Hybrid 3: SQ2
Irons 4 - AW: r7SW: Vokey SM 56FW: 64Putter: fastbackBalls: NXT Tour

• 3 weeks later...

Good news for good golfers

Wii MotionPlus OK, I know I put this feature in the "what's hot" category as well, but I had to express my main concern when it comes to this peripheral -- it may work too well. I will be the first to admit that as much as I like to golf in real life, I am still borderline terrible. So I worry about whether or not the new MotionPlus implementation will handicap players who do not have proper real-life swing mechanics. If it does handicap players, MotionPlus would make the game inaccessible to many looking for a reprieve from their actual golf swings. I am not saying that EA needs to dumb the game down for the audience, but I am concerned that MotionPlus is going to lead to some frustrating gameplay sessions -- they could potentially be even more frustrating if your created golfer's attributes have not been properly boosted. I am holding out hope that EA has addressed this issue by implementing some type of in-game handicap system for those with faulty swings like myself, but it is a major fear nonetheless. Let's just put it this way, I do not want to be spending time at my local driving range just I can play this game. http://www.operationsports.com/previ...ign=newsletter

Looks like the new Tiger Woods PGA Tour is going to have Bethpage Black. I've been waiting for them to add this course back to the game for a while. Seeing as though Bethpage is my local track I'm pretty pumped. Anyone else hear any other news regarding the new release?

-on a side note: Has anyone got on the black recently? Are the conditions Open like yet?

In my Titleist Premium Stand Bag

909D3 8.5 VS Proto 70 X
909 f2 13.5 V2 75 x
G10 15 Degree Grafalloy Red X MP-32 3-pw X100 Vokey Spin 52, 56 SS Newport 2 Pro V1

They had bethpage in the game a few years ago. I remember the physics being off a little in general in that game. Some weird stuff. On the black, the game had like 260 i think to carry those trees below on number 1. And as im sure you're aware, those trees are not 260 yards away and you cant carry them, lol.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Note: This thread is 5319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!