IGNORED

Who Owns a Firearm?

Beretta_Shooter
Note: This thread is 959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a firearm?

• yep!
    • nope!
    • I want to but don't yet!
    • I have no interest in owning a firearm.

I hold a CCW in 4 states.  I own three Benelli M4 shotguns, a Benelli M2 shotgun, a Benelli M1 shotgun, a loaded M1A, a Socom II, a Socom 16, a Sig 556, two MSAR Steyr Aug style rifles, an SKS, a Remington 870 with Vang Comp barrel, a Rock River Arms AR, a few Kimber pistols, a few HK pistols, a few GLOCK pistols, a S&W; TRR7 hand cannon revolver...that's off the top of my head.

I'm ready for the end, but I've not fired off one round in over a year.

Does that count?

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

Second Amendment Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Protect my family and myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver: Nike Ignite2 Irons: Adams SW and LW: Odyssey White Hot Mallet: Bridgestone e6 and TreoSoft Balls etc...

Originally Posted by Radford Wooly

Second Amendment Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Protect my family and myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can't really tell if you are trying to be funny, or this is just a stupid comment.

I'll err on the safe side, and go to bed thinking it is just a stupid comment.

- DN
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

I have a single trigger side by side Holland and Holland royal 16 bore with interchangable 20 bore barrels also I have a over and under Beretta

I only shoot Game and the odd clay in the summer

season finishing for me friday this week already planning next season

I will support a ban on handguns the day the Government demonstrates it can eliminate illegal drugs and immigrants in our country.  In the meantime I'll keep mine and hope I never have to use one on another human.  I do go to the range about once a month to stay proficient.  Just making a law forbidding guns will only eliminate them from those that choose to obey the law and by definition criminals don't obey the laws.  BTW Mexico has very restrictive gun ownership laws (basically forbids private gun ownership) but the drug cartels don't seem to have any problem getting guns.

My most prized firearm is my Grandpa's 16 gauge shotgun.  Probably isn't worth much but it was my Grandpa's.

Butch

Danny Noonan, a most impressive listing for sure but I have to ask just what is a mongrel SKS doing in such distinguished company?  Also I am just too apprehensive to list my full compliment, I don't trust the internet or the Gubment

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

I have a couple shot guns, two 12 gauges, 20 pump, and a double barrel .410.  I have one rifle which is a mosin nagant, 4 hand guns two .22, 9mm, and .40.  I am hoping in the future I can pick up an AR.

I always keep my 40 cal under the bed, and I have actually had to pull it on a home intruder.  Thankfully he listened and I didnt try making a run at me, and I was able to keep him down as the cops came.

Bag:sunmountain.gif MPB
Driver: cleveland.gif XLS 10.5 *
Fairway wood:nike.gif SQ DYMO2 3 wood
Irons: ping.gif G10's 4-pw
Wedge: vokey.gif Spin milled 54* and 60*Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot XG

I do.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The SKS was a freebie from elsewhere - I'd never buy one.

Originally Posted by The Road Dog

Danny Noonan, a most impressive listing for sure but I have to ask just what is a mongrel SKS doing in such distinguished company?  Also I am just too apprehensive to list my full compliment, I don't trust the internet or the Gubment

- DN
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver

The two best weapons I've carried and pulled the trigger on:

M167 20mm, electrically primed, 1000 rounds per minute, HESD, Gatlin Gun!

M249 SAW, 5.56mm  Full Automatic Machine Gun

Anything else is sub-standard!

Obviously those were government issue, I am looking at purchasing a 5.56mm Bushmaster or Colt for target practice, the next revolution, or as Josey Wales might say "Squirells and Such",,,lol!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Originally Posted by bwell

I have a couple shot guns, two 12 gauges, 20 pump, and a double barrel .410.  I have one rifle which is a mosin nagant, 4 hand guns two .22, 9mm, and .40.  I am hoping in the future I can pick up an AR.

I always keep my 40 cal under the bed, and I have actually had to pull it on a home intruder.  Thankfully he listened and I didnt try making a run at me, and I was able to keep him down as the cops came.

Glad it worked out for you and yours...

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

Originally Posted by The Road Dog

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwell

Glad it worked out for you and yours...

Me too!  I never thought in my wildest dreams I would have to pull a gun on someone.  It was a messed up situation with the people that use to own the house before us (messed up son)...  I forgot to lock the door to the garage and left the back door unlocked, I live in a nice neighborhood so I thought nothing of it till I heard my truck alarm going off, then while running down stairs with the gun seeing the guy in our house grabbing stuff...  He is in a mental institution now, so we are good

Bag:sunmountain.gif MPB
Driver: cleveland.gif XLS 10.5 *
Fairway wood:nike.gif SQ DYMO2 3 wood
Irons: ping.gif G10's 4-pw
Wedge: vokey.gif Spin milled 54* and 60*Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot XG

• 2 weeks later...

yes "TOO MANY" according to my gf.....shes always saying she wishes i would treat her like i do my guns..........she wasent thrilled about being locked in a safe!

Keep it where the mowers go!

Guns and golf are my two big pitfalls when it comes to spending discretionary income. Both have gotten me in dutch with the Mrs. a time or two. That said, I enjoy both, but have found golf to be a bit more convenient and easier to participate in with my friends, and with the price of ammo these days golf actually works out to be about the same price if not cheaper, certainly cheaper when you figure the amount of time you get for your $. Going to the local gun show tomorrow though, you never know what you might find.

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line...in the opposite direction." Ty Webb, Golf Philosopher

Note: This thread is 959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!