IGNORED

Most frustrating thing about golf for you?

deronsizemore
Note: This thread is 5418 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

waiting really pisses me off... or just rude people...
yesterday I was even thru 7. 8th hole...these college kids were taking 4 shots off the tee each.... with a group behind them...they looked at us...bs'd some more..drank more beer....and were like.... oh this is our last hole don't worry.
I finished 5 over on the day..but guess what I shot on the 8th hole b/c I was forced out of my element...
easiest hole...DOUBLE BOGEY on an easy 335 par 4!
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never getting consistant tee shots.
I can hit a whole bucket of balls straight down the middle on the range, but i can't hit a fairway to save my life!!!!

In the Bag:
Driver: R5 Draw
Fairway: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze 3 Wood
Hybrid: R5 3 hybrid Currently for sale.
Irons: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze Plus 3-SWPutter: Revolution Solid

Giving up trying and then immediately bombing drives and throwing darts right over the pin. I might be on to something here. I just have to stop giving a crap.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

For me, the worst thing is getting a GIR, and then 3 putting for bogey.

story of my life

In My 2007 ogio.gif Edge Bag:
taylormade.gif07 Burner 9.5* S Driver
taylormade.gif08 Burner 3 wood
taylormade.gifRAC OS Irons 4-PW
vokey.gif56* Wedge taylormade.gifrac 60* satin wedgeodyssey.gifWhite Hot Tour #1Started playing January 2009, best round thus far: 82

Skulling a wedge shot...

Driver: 905R 10.5 YS-6+ Stiff
3 & 5 Woods: Big Bertha War Bird
Irons: MP-57 S300 3-PW
Wedges: MB Wedges 56 and 60
Putter: SabertoothBall: Platinum Feel

Missing short putts!

You work hard for 1-4 shots, over hundreds of yards, to put yourself in a good scoring position only to miss a two foot putt!!! Ahhhh!

Women's A30S Integrated Set (Driver, Irons, Bag)
Fairway Woods: SQ 3,5
Wedge: cg14 60 degree
Putter: Always changing
Ball: Ladies or ProV1Cart: 2.0

Skulling a wedge shot...

...after taking 2-3 textbook practice swings.

Also, reading a makable putt perfectly only to leave it 2 inches short, dead center of the cup. My Achilles Heel!!!

In the bag:
Ping G5 Driver 9 degree, Ping G10 3-wood, Nike 3 hybrid, TaylorMade R9 Irons 4-AW, Cleveland CG15 56 and 60 degree wedges, Odyssey 2-ball blade putter

tanking the front and torching the back...
like today... 7 over on the front 9 with one horrendous blow up hole... and 2 over on the back...

heck let me just say blow up holes all together outright suck
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

when there is giant lumps of crap in the fairway or sand bunker under "renovation" for a long time.

G15 10.5 Driver
G15 17 Wood
G10 24 Hybrid
G10 6-PW Irons
52, 56, 60, and 64 degree wedges Detour Newport 2 DT SoLo BallSwing Speed: 111 MPH, wish I could putt.

I am the most frustrated when the beer cart girl is slow getting around to my group.... 2nd is when she refused to show us her hoots even for a good tip. J/K

My swing thoughts:

- Negative thinking hurts more than negative swinging.
- I let my swing balance me.
- Full extension back and through to the target. - I swing under not around my body. - My club must not twist in my swing. - Keep a soft left knee

I am the most frustrated when the beer cart girl is slow getting around to my group.... 2nd is when she refused to show us her hoots even for a good tip. J/K

I just buy 2 when she shows up if she's late

Swing oil is GREAT

I agree with your second, hoots are mandatory if wanting a tip.

Driver: 905R 10.5 YS-6+ Stiff
3 & 5 Woods: Big Bertha War Bird
Irons: MP-57 S300 3-PW
Wedges: MB Wedges 56 and 60
Putter: SabertoothBall: Platinum Feel

For me, the worst thing is getting a GIR, and then 3 putting for bogey.

Or...

I was on a par 5 in two today. The pin was on the top tier, near the edge of the big slope. I was on the low tier. My first putt came back to my feet. My 2nd putt was short. I lipped out the third. Tapped in for a four-putt-bogey . Funny thing is, I had six one-putts on that 9.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

For me, as someone who's new to the game, it's spending a couple hours on the range practicing, getting everything dialed in, hitting shots just the way I want, and as soon as I get to the course it's all gone right out the window.

Of course the cost is bothersome, especially for entry. And the fact that I large bucket of range balls is more than green + cart fees for a weekday twilight.

Orlimar Trimetal 10.5* Driver
M Speed LD M OS 5 Wood 18*
King Cobra 2 OS 3-PW
V-Foil MK5 Putter
D2 'Straight'Building my kit slowly.

For me, as someone who's new to the game, it's spending a couple hours on the range practicing, getting everything dialed in, hitting shots just the way I want, and as soon as I get to the course it's all gone right out the window.

Just a tip from another noob. When practicing at the range, incorporate your real shot routine into each shot. Pick the target, line up, go through all the motions you would on the course, and then swing.

In my bag

Driver: J33r 10.5º - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue
Fairway: 600T 5w, 7w
Irons: Golfsmith Tour Cavity 4-PW/AW/SW/LWPutter: Victoria IIBall: B330-RXGlove: WetherSofShoes: DryJoys

Note: This thread is 5418 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!