IGNORED

Anyone enjoying the drink tonight?

Danny Noonan
Note: This thread is 1616 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Cab is always a good go-to.

Only if you can afford decent ones, which I can't.

I like shiraz/syrah because I find the inexpensive ones hold up better than many other types.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Dark wines are always good! shiraz/cabernet/syrah oh yeah!

Tonight I've been enjoying my dirt cheap coors light, but also went to a restaurant where my friend works and he was making me stiff drinks for free and I couldn't leave since driving was out of the question at the time. I ask him whats in one of them, he says "ah its not so bad, a shot of vodka, tequila, and rum, and then some grenadine and sweet and sour." I ask jeez why are you making me gay drinks and don't you know I have to drive?

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

This is a good point. This is also the reason I like those grapes.

Tonight, it has been Stone IPA.

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)

Youre my boy and all for liking the phillies but I cant get over the LITE arnold palmers. I make my own non light at soda fountains but the artificial sweetener gives me headaches and tastes terrible. If only they made non-light versions of that... 99cent Arizonas are what I practically live off of at work, Green tea, raspberry tea, lemon tea are real winners.

I wish they made it non-Lite, but it tastes pretty good, and it's a lot easier to just throw them into my lunch for school.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

juuuuuuuuuuuuusssssstttt poured a rather healthy nip of the old friend, Mr. Lagavulin 16.

- DN

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

Had the smoothest moonshine I've ever drank last nite. It has just a hint of a coconut taste.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Had the smoothest moonshine I've ever drank last nite. It has just a hint of a coconut taste.

Nice!! had some from West By-Gawd that had a cinnimon hint! Last night I ventured into the Jim Beam RED STAG! Very sweet w/a cola..but if you like cherry coke, its OK!

today ryan zimmerman of the washington nationals held his charity tournament at our course... i worked the event... lets just say the drinks were flowing freely...
i got there at 6am in the dark... took me 2 hours to set everything up that i needed... by 8am we started drinking... even my boss got tanked... LOL...
they had the budweiser van with 4 taps on the side... a tiki bar... cute beercart girls dishing out jello shooters... all 4 par3's had the hole in one cars... and right beside the cars were good ole beverage stands... LOL
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Rogue Mocha Porter....... I love this stuff!

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Half Acre Lager from Chicago....and Three Floyds Gumball-Head I.P.A. Great stuff...wow.

Whats In My Hoofer Bag

R9 460 9.5 degrees
909 F2 15.5 degrees
909H 19 degrees AP2 4-PW (Rifle Project X 5.5) Spin Milled 52, 56 & 60 Degrees Studio Select Squareback 2 Pro V-1 Favorite golfer: Zach Johnson

Once about 8 or 8:15 hits and the kids are upstairs, I'm hitting the scotch.

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

Pizza and beer for me tonight, helping a friend change a clutch... ugh.

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)

This really should've been my official newbie post, as I'm a far better drinker than golfer. Anyway, vodka and club soda tonight. I'll never pass up a good scotch (or any scotch really) but it started giving me heartburn. Vodka mixes with anything left in the fridge and minimal hangover. Cheers!

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

Vodka mixes with anything left in the fridge and minimal hangover. Cheers!

Mmmmm... leftover pizza martinis...

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Been drinking on the girlier side lately. Tonight was a 1:1 of Root Beer Schnapps and Kahlua while writing a paper. I normally mix that 1:1:1 with Vodka, but with the writing and all, decided to tone it down.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1616 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!