IGNORED

The Massachusetts thread

jamo
Note: This thread is 3697 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

FWIW, the main indoor ranges I go to are the Forekicks soccer domes in Marlborough and Norfolk.

Apparently there's a new one [URL=http://www.forekicks.com]in Taunton too[/URL]. [quote name="colin007" url="/t/29843/the-massachusetts-thread/30_30#post_943574"]Jamo, didn't realize you were that young... [/quote] 21. [quote name="colin007" url="/t/29843/the-massachusetts-thread/30_30#post_943574"]Anyways, I live in Albany NY, so central Massachusetts isn't too bad of a drive, if anyone wanted to do a Springfield area course this summer. I'm sick of seeing all these west coast Sandtrap get togethers.[/quote] We could definitely do that. [quote name="boogielicious" url="/t/29843/the-massachusetts-thread/30_30#post_943575"]For the indoor range, I can get some video, but the lighting is not that good.   [/quote] Same. I'm a little lucky that there are pretty large windows pointing straight at the camera for face-on views, but DTL views get dark, especially when it's cloudy.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How often is the range open at the fore kicks in Marlboro? I'm there every Saturday, but there's 4 year olds playing soccer on every available inch of the place

Weekdays from 9-3, usually.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

For the indoor range, I can get some video, but the lighting is not that good.

Yeah, i have the same problem with the heated ranges because I'm standing in the shade hitting into the light.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Hopefully by "near future" you mean May, June, July, August, September or October.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 4 weeks later...
Jamo, didn't realize you were that young... Anyways, I live in Albany NY, so central Massachusetts isn't too bad of a drive, if anyone wanted to do a Springfield area course this summer. I'm sick of seeing all these west coast Sandtrap get togethers.

I live in Albany too and if I didn't make a bad impression upon @colin007 could probably ride out with him, however, I wasn't able to post in http://thesandtrap.com/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Jamo, I was going to try that fore kicks place in marlborogh next week, do you like it?  Is it big enough to get a good idea of ball flight?

I do like it. For ball flight, you get a sense of whether you pushed or pulled it, but not so much if you're slicing or hooking the ball. Even if you don't get too much of the ball flight, [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/t/53895/hitting-into-a-net/0_30]hitting into a net isn't the worst thing[/URL]. Either way, it beats hitting balls at a regular driving range with those wonky heaters that rarely work. Just make sure you either check [URL=http://www.forekicks.com/marlboro/index.cfm]their website[/URL] or call ahead. They're generally open 9-3, but sometimes they don't open until noon.

In my bag:

Hello everybody! I'd like to jump in on this thread as I'm from western Massachusetts in the Berkshires

Welcome! You might also want to check out this thread, we're putting together an outing for sometime this spring/summer. http://thesandtrap.com/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/30#post_958374

In my bag:

Welcome!

You might also want to check out this thread, we're putting together an outing for sometime this spring/summer.

http://thesandtrap.com/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/30#post_958374

Awesome, thanks! I'll be sure to keep up with that

Note: This thread is 3697 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!