IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You trying to tell me that NONE of the means of egress in that Escalade were functional (four doors, one liftgate) after a collision in which the airbags weren't even deployed? Does she run to the car WITH the golf club first? Wouldn't she run to it with nothing first, then survey the situation, and she really found no way to get him out, so she runs back and grabs a golf club and smashes a window? Then what? Did she reach in and lift him out through the window??! Or climb in the window and get her AND him out the window??

Two words... LOCKED DOORS!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I would think that a general statement, including details perhaps about why he crashed, might have been warranted, the last thing he has to answer is where was he going at that hour. This is still America where we are free to come and go at any hour we please, isn't it?

No kidding. I'm a night owl myself. Heck, I was up at 2 AM last night. Granted, I didn't go anywhere...but I have been known to make late night snack runs to 7/11 and such. If I'm not doing anything bad and I stay up late all the time, then I am sure there are hundreds of thousands of other people across the country who are also night owls. From what I've read through the years, Tiger fits into that category.

C'mon, let's try not to forget to use some common sense here, eh?

Anything is possible. The question is not what is possible, but what is probable. This would not even be an issue in the headlines if the law enforcement officers who arrived on the scene did not suspect something was not right, based on the physical evidence and/or statements made. Experienced police officers are very good at looking at an accident scene and telling within a few minutes if something does not fit with the story given. They run across this situation ALL the time. The fact that they are continuing to investigate this accident tells me that this is exactly the case.

At this point, I have no doubt that Tiger and/or his wife did not tell the truth about the circumstances surrounding this incident. How this may or may not be linked to issues in Tiger's personal life is totally irrelevant. The cops don't know and don't care about who Tiger has or has not been seeing. They are very interested in whether a false statement was made to LE at the time. Cops and the district atty don't like being lied to, and they will pursue this until they are satisfied that they truth has been told or until they reach a point that charges cannot be filed due to lack of evidence.

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

Is he not even going to make an appearance??!?! Hmmm...Maybe we'll go as well just to check it out!! That's too bad

I would definitely still go! The field is still full of the top names in golf. If anything, crowds may be a little down due to Tiger's absence so you will most likely be able to see more of the action.

Grom Stand Bag
2009 Burner Driver 10.5*
2009 Burner Fairway Wood 15*
A7 3H, 4H 5-PW
Affinity 56* SW CG15 60* White Hot XG 330 Mallet Putter Z Star Yellow Balls

I would definitely still go! The field is still full of the top names in golf. If anything, crowds may be a little down due to Tiger's absence so you will most likely be able to see more of the action.

That's what I was thinking, there'd be less people there now

• Administrator
No kidding. I'm a night owl myself. Heck, I was up at 2 AM last night. Granted, I didn't go anywhere...but I have been known to make late night snack runs to 7/11 and such.

I used to ride my scooter (yeah yeah, ha ha) up and down A1A in Florida at 2am.

And Friday morning (the night of Thanksgiving) I was up until 4:15 or so. I had to stay up to make sure my wife woke up at 2:30 per her request and that her brother was out the door by 4 so they could go do their dumb shopping. I played a lot of Forza 3 that night. Check my Xbox Live username if you want. I probably got some achievements.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That's what I was thinking, there'd be less people there now

I went to Deutsch Bank this year where Tiger played. I quickly realized that you can only see Tiger if you skipped two holes and wait in advance. I got lucky and saw him hitting one fairway shot 20 yards away from me. Other than that I didn't bother to compete with other 20000+ people for Tiger. There was still much to see from rest of world's top 10 golfers.

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

I went to Deutsch Bank this year where Tiger played. I quickly realized that you can only see Tiger if you skipped two holes and wait in advance. I got lucky and saw him hitting one fairway shot 20 yards away from me. Other than that I didn't bother to compete with other 20000+ people for Tiger. There was still much to see from rest of world's top 10 golfers.

Yeah...and I think without Tiger there, I'd have more of a chance to see more without having to compete with tons of people :) Good thought! So I think I'll still go

What a wimp. Show up for your foundation. A little car wreck stops you?

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

• Administrator
What a wimp. Show up for your foundation. A little car wreck stops you?

Doctors advised he didn't travel due to post-accident headaches.

No word on whether the headaches are named "the media" and "the FHP" or not.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Doctors advised he didn't travel due to post-accident headaches.

What's "you aren't going anywhere this weekend - you have a headache", in Swedish?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Honestly I am already tired of this story.

If Wood's wife went after him with the brassie then he needs to dump her ass fast (she ain't gonna change...she's violent).

If Woods made an honest mistake driving....big deal.

It's really pathetic that this story is such a focus...politicians gotta love it...

With all that is screwed up with our government...this takes center stage in the media....what a bunch of losers we have become...brush up on your Chineese (sp?).

Gotta love all the lawyers on Golf Channel now...what a joke. GC is the only reason I keep cable TV, thinking of cancelling.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Note: This thread is 5013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!