IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I read a great article today on espn. Basically it said taking this leave from golf will make his life worse. Kobe played the entire time while going through his rape trial and no one talks about it anymore. Tiger stepping away puts more of a spotlight on him. He should fire his handlers who wanted the world to believe he's a gentleman. Face it the guy cursing on tv IS TIGER, the guy throwing clubs IS TIGER, and clearly he's got other major flaws. I'm not saying everyone doesn't have flaws but most people are who they are and don't try to change their image. Bottom line is if he continued to play this would all go away eventually also he just needs to be himself because people will still watch.

Bad analogy. Did not Bryant maintain his innocence? Of course he should have kept playing. To do otherwise would have put more doubts in peoples mind.

Totally different thing with Tiger. Although not a criminal act he has admitted to the "charges" brought against him. Leaving golf for a time is probably something that his wife has asked him to do. Probably not as nicely as I have portrayed here.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't look good without a ring on. Maybe Elin was trading the ring in on a new ride to get rid of that hideous Buick?

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

How do we know the photo wasn't photoshopped? Stuff like that sells newspapers. I'm just sayin'....

True......

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

Talk about schadenfreude....watching Kelly Tilghman faking angst over Tiger after his lawyer goons got her suspended and lost pay was kinda funny,,, as well as the endoresments that Fuzzy lost with the watermelon comment, I had a good chuckle thinking about stones & glass houses.

• Administrator
That doesn't look good without a ring on. Maybe Elin was trading the ring in on a new ride to get rid of that hideous Buick?

If I had a ring that big, I wouldn't wear it out all the time either.

My wife's a teacher - I made sure that her engagement/wedding ring was very low profile. Teachers use their hands a lot and if the ring is too big - if the diamonds sit up too far or something - then it catches on everything and is just annoying. And believe me, I didn't have Tiger's budget, so I'd bet Elin's ring sits up quite a bit and catches on all sorts of things. Plus one of the last things someone wants to have happen is to be mugged at a gas pump for a ring.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
If I had a ring that big, I wouldn't wear it out all the time either.

Also, it could have been Elin's twin Josefin.

Not saying one way or the other. Really don't care much.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Also, it could have been Elin's twin Josefin.

Not to mention that she seems to be smiling. A bit odd in her situation.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Tiger has been dropped as a spokesman by Accenture

They didn't have any choice. One of Accenture Tiger marketing slogan has been:

"Go on. Be a Tiger" Now, that has a whole new meaning.

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

Was this taken recently? Did Elin go out to fill gas on a car in all of this mess?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I don't think there was a source given....doesn't matter anyway.

i know it really doesnt matter, but the video is posted on TMZ....sheesh, ever since this thing started I have been checking TMZ everyday, lol. before this, i never once visited that website, lol

i know it really doesnt matter, but the video is posted on TMZ....sheesh, ever since this thing started I have been checking TMZ everyday, lol. before this, i never once visited that website, lol

I wonder if Tiger will be sponsored by TMZ.

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

it is interesting stevie would volunteer something like,,,tiger has a problem. just say, no comment, dude. whether the public thinks you know or don't know tiger's problem is so secondary...

it is like saying,,,i do not know that my boss has a tax cheating problem...

stevie has just created a little job insecurity problem for himself when tiger is ready.

Note: This thread is 5043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!