IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

So any of you watching 'The Following' yet?  Am I the only regular on here watching it?   You guys are missing a pretty good show...  It kind of reminds me of the movie Seven for some reason?

The music/score is awesome.  Especially when they sneak in songs from epic bands like Massive Attack:

Typically I like to wait until at least a season or two has completed before trying a new show.

Examples:

Started Breaking Bad right after season four ended.

Dexter after season five.

Shameless after season two.

Homeland after season one.

The Office after season eight.

Sopranos after season three.

Curb after season one.

Episodes after season two.

Friends after the series had completed.

Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, and Californication I've watched since day one, but it would have been nice to just binge those shows, not having to wait for each new episode.

Duly noted though that you think the show is good. I've got a lot of stuff to check out here from you guys.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks, Tuna. Jeez, that's not exactly fun to hear. Hmmm.... ok, thanks for the info. Good to know. Appreciate it, man.

I would only add that if you like the show, it's probably worth it just to watch all of the episodes. For example, season 2 of Friday Night Lights was by far the worst, but if you don't watch it you miss Landry's murderous rampage.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Thanks, Tuna. Jeez, that's not exactly fun to hear. Hmmm.... ok, thanks for the info. Good to know. Appreciate it, man.

I would only add that if you like the show, it's probably worth it just to watch all of the episodes. For example, season 2 of Friday Night Lights was by far the worst, but if you don't watch it you miss Landry's murderous rampage.

Yea you already ruined that for me like six months ago

I still have to see that.

I watched a bit of the Office season six last night and can already tell its going downhill.... but man, season five was so damn funny.

Constantine

Yea you already ruined that for me like six months ago :-D I still have to see that. I watched a bit of the Office season six last night and can already tell its going downhill.... but man, season five was so damn funny.

Ahhh sorry sorry sorry I was on my iPhone - no spoiler tag. ;-)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

Quote:

Yea you already ruined that for me like six months ago

I still have to see that.

I watched a bit of the Office season six last night and can already tell its going downhill.... but man, season five was so damn funny.

Ahhh sorry sorry sorry I was on my iPhone - no spoiler tag.

You already ruined it a while ago! No worries though.

Constantine

Typically I like to wait until at least a season or two has completed before trying a new show.

Examples:

Started Breaking Bad right after season four ended.

Dexter after season five.

Shameless after season two.

Homeland after season one.

The Office after season eight.

Sopranos after season three.

Curb after season one.

Episodes after season two.

Friends after the series had completed.

Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, and Californication I've watched since day one, but it would have been nice to just binge those shows, not having to wait for each new episode.

Duly noted though that you think the show is good. I've got a lot of stuff to check out here from you guys.

Hhaha yeah no worries.  I just enjoy talking about some of these shows with you guys...

^^^Got the DVR running on the Walking Dead tonight, but I've spent the entire weekend binging on the Office and I just finished the season 8 premier.

1. Michael's last episode was great. Real sad, but well done.

2. Robert California rules! If I was going to change my screen name and avatar here, it'd be to make it Robert California.

3. I actually like Andy as the manager.

4. Yea, Will Ferrell. Kind of a misfire, but the character is supposed to be horrible I guess, if that makes it a salvageable decision.

Season Five really was the high point but the Gabe-Andy-Erin thing has been hysterical too.

Constantine

I started watching Workaholics a few days ago. Can't believe I didn't start watching it sooner. Hilarious stuff.

In my bag:

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

TWD was kind of disappointing. Dunno, they need to do something better than that.

You're preaching to the pope on this one. I'm TST's resident WD hater. But I love zombies so I watch anyway. Haven't seen the episode though yet.

I mean, I do like the WD because I love the zombie apocalypse, but I guess a lot of us out there have different ideas over how they'd like to see it played out. I still watch every week, so.

Constantine

If you have Netflix, give Trailer Park Boys a watch. Incredibly witty and entertaining Canadian show that does not get much attention. IMO it is what The Office was trying to do. WD is no good. The acting sucks and the story is weak right now. I regret ever getting involved. I expected more from a guy with Shawshank on his resume.

Recommend House of Cards on Netflix. Usually not a fan of political dramas, but HoC has interesting themes, great acting, and strong plot development.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

TWD dragged but hopefully it's a setup episode. If it devolves like in S2, I'll hate watch it. Michonne still tight lipped. Errr. Kill her. And Andrea.

Can't wait for Game of Thrones...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I've only started watching this on netflix recently, but so far this show has been hilarious!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint: