IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

ARROW 4 LYFE MY FRIEND I have serious heart-eyes for Man Bennet. He's such a badass and he brings great power to his character. I think Arrow has been one of the best and most consistent shows this year, especially the last four or five episodes.

Like iv said before. If you can get past some bad acting by certain characters you will be in for a great show!

There's a few members that enjoy Arrow on the forums.  I'm disappointed that there isn't going to be any more Barry Allen this year.  They scrapped the plans they had to turn episode 20 into basically the Flash pilot.

That being said, Manu Bennet could beat up my dad, your dad, and John Waynes' dad, too.  Even with his Deathstroke eyepatch.

ARROW 4 LYFE MY FRIEND

I have serious heart-eyes for Man Bennet. He's such a badass and he brings great power to his character. I think Arrow has been one of the best and most consistent shows this year, especially the last four or five episodes.

Arrow is incredible, I actually only got into it recently so I've watched the first season and waiting to watch the second... So no spoilers please ;)

Like iv said before. If you can get past some bad acting by certain all of the characters you will be in for a great show!

Fixed it for you. :-)

My wife loves the show.   Between earthquake machines, an archer who can shoot arrows faster, and more accurately than anyone can fire a gun, and an impenetrable disguise that consists of nothing more than a hoodie, I just can't watch it.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow. Amazon Prime getting many of the older HBO shows.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

They'd better be bundling Carnivále in there. I boycotted HBO for years until GOT came out because of that show.

Corey

They'd better be bundling Carnivále in there. I boycotted HBO for years until GOT came out because of that show.

Because they didn't renew for a 3rd season?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Arrow was... interesting tonight.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Yessir. Carnivále is probably my favorite show of all time.

The showrunner gave an outline of how it would have played out to season 4 or 5 in an Onion interview I think. It sounded pretty epic.

Steve

The showrunner gave an outline of how it would have played out to season 4 or 5 in an Onion interview I think. It sounded pretty epic.

I read that on wikipedia.  Massive disappointment HBO didn't want to support the show.  I realize making a period piece was expensive, and the ratings weren't what they were hoping for, but damn, what an excellent premise.

To me, it was a great, innovative and original take on the classic good versus evil battle.

Corey

I read that on wikipedia.  Massive disappointment HBO didn't want to support the show.  I realize making a period piece was expensive, and the ratings weren't what they were hoping for, but damn, what an excellent premise.

To me, it was a great, innovative and original take on the classic good versus evil battle.

Yeah, they didn't complicate things like LOST did, they tied up the little reveals at the beginning of the show quite well. We also got a peak at dust bowl America. I also wish there were more shows like this. It's interesting Ron Moore of Battlestar Galactica had some involvement. Plus it has one of my favorite opening sequences, love the transitioning of the faces from real to drawing. I hope whoever is doing the adaptation of American Gods fills this void. Also interesting that this and GoT both feature prominent little people in leads and both played their roles excellently. HBO takes risks, sometimes they don't pay off, but it takes them. That's what you have to do to find that great show. All the new shows on broadcast networks are layer caked and layer caked with blandness, Believe, for example. Ugh.

Steve

Arrow was... interesting tonight.

Arrow kind of lost me part of the way into the second season.  Has it gotten better since?

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

I caught the second episode of Fargo, it seems to be pretty good so far. The true story angle is obviously a joke as the same said for the movie was. It reminds me of No Country for Old Men set in the snow. The pilot was a good tribute to the original movie as well. The second episode throttles it down a bit but I will stick with it through the first season anyway.  The music is enjoyable, and I like most of the actors in it thus far.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Arrow kind of lost me part of the way into the second season.  Has it gotten better since?

I have finished the first season and im hooked.. Can't see it getting really bad so quickly? I will let you know!

Watching re-runs of Seinfeld (I have the full set of DVD' s of every single season as well)  - nothing is as good as a story with no storyline, as Jerry himself often said.

:titleist:  913D2 10.5*  913F 15* 18*  913H  21*  24*  27*    :tmade: Burner Superfast 7i  8i  9i   :vokey: Vokey SM4  48*  52*  56*  60*    :cameron:  Newport 2 Notchback (Black)      :srixon:  Z Star XV (Yellow)    :ecco:  Biom Hybrid

I've thought the second season has been much better than the first, so I'm probably not the best person to ask. I will say that the last five or so episodes have been a step above, so id take a look.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I've thought the second season has been much better than the first, so I'm probably not the best person to ask. I will say that the last five or so episodes have been a step above, so id take a look.

The thing I'm not a huge fan of is how they had such a big team. The geek the big black guy Roy Sara Too much for me. I liked it when they only have oli and the geek and big black