IGNORED

Who would you like to see win the Masters?

Honea72
Note: This thread is 5104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Stewart Cink, Sean O’Hair, Ian Poulter - yeah I said it...

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Els, Mickelson, or Woods.

If woods does actually win, I hope he runs away with it. It'd be interesting to see the reaction from the public and media.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

first and foremost, i'd like to see kenny perry. i don't like to use the word ''deserve,'' but he deserves to win one. my next two choices would be tom watson and ernie els. after that, i'd like to see tiger win.

Any Australian will do for me, otherwise, Ernie Els or Ian Poulter. I never used to like Poulter until I saw some of his 'behind the scenes' type stuff, and he seems like a pretty good guy. Hope he does well.

Big Bertha 454, 10* reg
904F, 15* Dynamic Gold S300
Tour Special, 18* reg
DCI 962, 3-PW, Dynamic Gold R300
X tour wedges, 52* and 56* 8881 putter Pro V1's for the momentBlogging my "Quest for single digits" every week.

Ryo Ishikawa,
Steve Stricker
Kenny Perry
Fred Couples
Jim Furyk
Paddy
Hunter Mahan

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Tiger will miss the cut probally.........i would like to see john daly win but they would have to cut the tourney down from 72 holes to about 7 or 8......

seriously i think my cash would be on els, goosen, or even lefty

Ping G15 9 degree
Ping G15 4 wood 17 degree
Ping S56
Ping Tour S 52,56,60
Nike Method 01Pro V

Kim
Ishikawa
Stricker
Woods

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

One pick would be Sergio Garcia. It's time, really, and winning here would be greater validation than elsewhere, because his putting would have to win it for him, which would take a big monkey off his back.

Another pick would be Rory Sabbatini. Sure, he has some rough edges, but he's a good golfer, and he does a lot of good work for people behind the scenes. I like to see that stuff rewarded. Can't imagine what he would serve at the champions dinner the next year, but you'd have to be finished eating in three minutes.

Zach Johnson! My hometown boy!

R9 10.5 Aldila Voodo Stiff
S9-1 3W Stiff
Baffler 20 Degree
AP2 (3-PW) KBS Stiff
Vokey Design (52,56,60) Redwood

Anyone but Tiger.

Thank you

Driver: R9 460
3 Wood: Big Bertha Diablo 3D
Hybrid: Rapture 24
Irons: X-22's 4-AW
Wedges: X Forged 58/10Putter: Black Series Tour Design #2 (Righty)Balls: Pro V1x Penta TP

Ernie Els - have been in love with his swing since the first time I saw him play. He's playing well this year.

Also have a soft spot for Camilo Villegas and his "cobras," and Anthony Kim who I saw win two years ago at the AT&T; National.

Note: This thread is 5104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!