IGNORED

What beverages do you drink on the course?

golfmentalist
Note: This thread is 4316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

With certain buddies: Bud Light. Come on, it's the only time you can legally drink and drive ;)
Taking it seriously: Gatorade and Water with an extra cup of ice.

:Acer: XF Leggera Driver 10.5* True Ace Death Stick 56g Shaft

Quick Strike Q4M 21* Hybrid and Q4U 24* Hybrid with  Platinum 60 Shafts

685 OS Milled Irons 5-PW with  Platinum 60 Shafts

:Killer Bee: NCW Wedges 52* 56* 60*

:TearDrop: Putter

usually either water or gatorade

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

Water, and lots of it

Ditto, water for me all the way.

I use my own plastic gym bottle with cold water from the tap or "Council Pop" as we call it here in the UK :)

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

Man, we got a bunch of serious dudes on this board!

I always have a bottle of either Raspberry or Blueberry Solichnaya Vodka in the golf bag. We buy Red Bulls in the club house restaurant and fill 20 oz styrofoam cups with ice while buying the Red Bulls. We play the first two holes sober, and then the third hole is always designated the drinking hole (far enough from the clubhouse to start mixing the Red Bull and vodka). Sometimes we grab another Red Bull at the turn, sometimes just let that one ride - depends on how hard the vodka is hitting us.

Man, loosen up and enjoy the round, brothers! I've never noticed a big change in my score when not drinking, in fact, I think if you manage it properly (sipping just enough to stay loose), it even helps the game - more relaxed, and the bad shots don't hurt so bad, because there's always a sip waiting at the golf cart!

^I can enjoy the round without the addition of alcohol. I'll have a few post-round pints, but drinking whilst playing really doesn't appeal to me. Sorry that I'm so uptight and don't enjoy life as much as you.

Ben

Water and only water

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

Sorry that I'm so uptight and don't enjoy life as much as you.

Somebody's rather sensitive!

My comments weren't meant to be a criticism of your personality or lifestyle, simply a fun remark and certainly not directed at anyone specifically!

Gatorade first nine, water on the back. I can't stand the aftertaste of gatorade, feels like the flavor is to strong and "sticks" with you lol. Gotta wash it down with some water.

Bud lite, Arnold Palmers, Long Island Iced Tea or course drink special, not necessarily in that order or every round.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Water, and MGD. Neither improves my game whatsoever..
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

As a vampire golfer I enjoy goat blood on the course. As a side note do any of you know if Titleist is going to make a Pro V Glow Ball any time soon... I can only play in the dark.

This thread got really weird somehow.

Really though, I drink Powerade and water with an occasional Diet Coke at the turn.

Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5 Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP60 (4-PW)
Wedges: Vokey SM 50/54/58/62
Putter: Yes! CallieBall: TM PentaHome course: DeBell Golf Club http://www.debellgolf.com/

I usually drink a protein shake before going out, that gives me a good energy for most rounds. then i usually drink water during the round. Try to go through at least bottles of it over 18 holes..

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey,

Water and gatorade.....does a body good....

Some of my friends love a nice 6-pack of cold beer for every round, to each his own.... One last group of buds - well, they keep a bottle of wiskey in the bag - if someone makes a birdie, everyone does a shot.... Personally, I just like water and gatorade, but when in Rome.....also, I try to each a banana and peanut butter crackers on the 6th and 12th holes respectively for energy....I have a tendency to tire and make loose shots on the last few holes if I don't eat, especially if I am walking...

Aiming Juice=non light beer of some kind.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Miller Lite baby!

In My GT Stand Bag

Driver L5V 10.5*
Fairway Wood S2 15*
Hybrid 20* IronwoodIrons Eye 2 BeCu 4-PW (have the 2 and 3)Wedges C3 56* and 60*Putter Zing iWiShoe Air Tour Saddle Ball e7

Note: This thread is 4316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!