IGNORED

What brand of golf ball do you use?

Note: This thread is 5091 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What brand of golf ball do you use?

• Titleist
    • Callaway
    • Srixon
    • Nike
    • Wilson
    • TaylorMade
    • Bridgestone
    • Pinnacle
    • Other

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top flight Gamer V2 and all the ProV1's I find on the course!

Ahhhh... I am the same way!

Top Flite Gamer V2 Noodle Long and Soft Precept Laddie
In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid
a3 22* Hybrid Slingshot 4D Graphite 5-AW Burner XD 56* & 60* Wedge Callie Putter e6+Home Course: www.dogwoodtracegolf.com

Just over 100 people cast their vote so far & 1 in 4 people claim to use Titleist as ball of choice. Wonder will it still be around 25% in another 100 votes?

What's in my Titleist RC10 Cart Bag? Driver: Nike Sasquatch Sumo Square 5900 10.5* Aldila VS Proto 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Nike SQ Mach Speed 15* Hybrid: Nike 5H Ignite 23*
Irons: Nike Ignite 4i-Sw Wedges: Vokey Design 252*-08 / Oil Can Spin Milled 60*-08
Putter: Odyssey White Ice 2Ball CS 34"...

Titleist Gran Z the gold ones and the blue ones
If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

Callaway i(s) baby!!!
What's in the bag...

Driver --- G15 9* Aldila Serrano
3 Wood - Sumo2 15* Aldila NV
5 Wood - Versus 19* Mitsubishi Bassara 83Irons ---- X-Forged 4 - PWWedges - Vokey S.M. 52.08, 56.08 & 60.08Putter --- Futura PhantomBall ------ Tour i(s)

Pro V1x or B330

Driver: Ti460 with stock Fujikura G60 shaft in stiff flex
3W: SQ Dymo2
Hybrid: FT 20*
Irons: 755
SW: SV 56*GW: Vokey 50*LW: Vokey 60*Putter: SC Red XHome Course: Wildcat Golf Club

pro v1x= best ball

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

I play Pro V 1's the most, just because that is what I get the most of free, but My favorite ball is the TaylorMade tdp black, great ball for distance and incredible bite on greens.

G10 9.0* fujikura stiff
Speedline 3 wood 13*
A4 OS 19* hybrid
S2 with Project X 5.5 steel shafts
CG 10 54* Studio Style 1.5

ProV1x, tee to green

What ball do you putt with - or do you always have gimmes?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I fiddled around with Titleist, Nike, and Maxfli for a long time. I am now hooked on the Bridgestone e6 and am convinced that it's the right ball for me.

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

Main ball is NXT Tour... occasionally still game the Bridgestone E6+ when I'm not feeling to good with my shots.

In my bag:
'07 Burner (10.5*) Driver
Unknown model 3 & 5 Woods (next to get replaced)
Rescue (21*) Hybrid
Di7 4i-GW 56/08 Oil Can Wedge Rossa Blade Putter NXT Tour Balls

I am very suprised that not many people play a callaway golf ball.
I am now using there tour ball and finding it just as good as the Pro v1 and the Pro v1x's.
Anybody who has not used a callaway golf ball, I really sugest you go try these.

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

I like the Bridgestone E6, too. Regarding their popularity, I think their direct marketing strategy -- through the ball fittings -- has been very effective. The fact that Titleist has now felt the need to imitate it probably bears this out.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I like the Bridgestone E6, too. Regarding their popularity, I think their direct marketing strategy -- through the ball fittings -- has been very effective. The fact that Titleist has now felt the need to imitate it probably bears this out.

Not to mention the offer of a tour-quality ball for slower swing speeds. I'm currently enjoying the 330-RXS, which I would rather shell out £30 for compared to the rock hard "distance" balls like Pinnacle.

I am very suprised that not many people play a callaway golf ball.

They're awesome, but hard to fund. I like to buy the balls hackers hit into the lakes for $0.65, which are pretty much good as new, but they're almost all ProV1. Every time I find a Tour series by Callaway, I buy it.

I play NXT Extremes or NXT Tours, but have been thinking of trying out the Bridgstone balls. This poll really makes me think I need to do that sooner.
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5091 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!