IGNORED

Anyone ekse work out?

tmf9
Note: This thread is 4040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have worked out for about 10 years now, I started in high school to prep for the military and kept it up in the military for the ladies and now I just do it so I don't turn to flab. I'm pretty pumped though, just bought a bowflex that has barely been used from a guy at work for $250, and you can tell by looking at him it hasn't been used.

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

I do a 3-5 day a week split routine for appearance.. Most guys eat big and slack on the lifting and I'm the opposite. I work out hard and am sore all the time but by always working out and always golfing right after I burn so many calories that I cant gain muscle mass easily. I just need to work on my eating and I'll finally get the looks that go with the 250-270 yd carry drives

In the bag: I'm not a complete nike fanboy.. I just happened to pull some strings and get fitted at the oven
Driver| SQ Machspeed 8.5
Fairway Woods|3,5| SQ Machspeed fairway woods
Hybrids |3,4 iron| SQ Machspeed hybrid
Irons|PW-5| Split Cavity Forged IronWedges| 54 bent to 53 and 58...

I use WiiFit daily. Have lost 20 pounds in 3 months. (195 to 175, as measured on the Wii board). Losing the extra around the middle has made my back not hurt as bad.

I do a 3-5 day a week split routine for appearance.. Most guys eat big and slack on the lifting and I'm the opposite. I work out hard and am sore all the time but by always working out and always golfing right after I burn so many calories that I cant gain muscle mass easily. I just need to work on my eating and I'll finally get the looks that go with the 250-270 yd carry drives

You sound exactly like me. I work out a lot, play a lot, and play basketball regularly. So it is hard for me to gain much weight. Ive also been carrying the ball that far too recently, too bad my wedge game is horrendous so it doesn't matter much.

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

Ah you definitely can, especially being 16. Just start off slow and short, and work up from there. Its crazy how fast you can progress if you stay on it. 3 months and 5k races won't be a big deal.

Ha, i guess ill have to give running another try then.

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

I have been training for many years. I go 4 times a week and at times pretty sore. The soreness screws with my game so I am pulling some of the exercises that always make me sore.....like lunges. The leg stiffness makes it hard to transfer weight.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I work out 4 days a week. I usually just hit the weights but lately I have been trying to do more golf related exercises to get some better flexibility.

In My Bag:

Driver:
Hybrid:
Irons: Putter:

I'm trying to be more diligent in getting to the gym. I wanted to lose 20 pounds at the start of the year, but wasn't getting results, started slacking off (falling out of the habit completely around the end of May), and promptly gained 10 pounds.

The cardio element of the program I'm working on now calls for three sessions a week, increasing the time by five minutes every session. That means an hour and forty-five minutes of non-stop cardio by the end of the month.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

if by picking up my two kids a couple of hundred times a day and walking 5 miles around the backyard cleaning up and chasing after them then yes... otherwise no

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

I work out. I lift 3-5 days a week and do cardio on top if I have time. I like to cycle but it has been so stinkin hot and I like to play golf instead so I haven't been in about 3 weeks.

Honestly I haven't seen any real golf benifits. I am so sore at times that I can hardly swing the club. When I really hit my legs I can hardly walk. Dead lifts and squats are satin but no other leg exercise is like those two.

I am on a diet right now as well. It is pretty high protein, carbs at the right time, 6-7 meals a day. It has really made my metabolism go. I get hungry fast and I seem to eat more than ever but I lose wieght, then have a bad 2 days and put it back on. I'm seeing my nutritionist tomorrow so I will find out how I'm doing. The scale doesn't measure body fat.

Brian

I have been working out around 3-5 days a week for several years now. Weights, cardio, and flexibility training.

I Played Rugby in college. Graduated. Stopped working out. Ballooned up to over 300lbs. Now down to 245 at 6'1". I could probably stand to get to 225.

• 2 months later...
10/18/10 - I walked 3 miles, jogging about 1/4 mile

I am trying to get back into the exercise routine, building up my legs and stamina for the back nine. I will try to add some light weight and pilates to stretch out. All my exercise is for health but also geared towards golf.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I definitely work out. Everything from basic cardio, to free weights to repeated bouts of P90x.

I'm over 30 now & apparently it's possible to get fat now. Damn metabolism.

I've been on a pretty strict diet for about a week now, lots of cardio, lots of ab ripper excercises.

I started working out again a few months back, about the same time I started golfing again

I do 6 days a week in the morning with sunday off

For supplements I take Creatine pre/post workout and N.O. Xplod pre workout

M-W-F I do chest back shoulders arms core/abs
T-Th-Sa I do legs

usually warm up with 15 minutes of cardio
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

10/19/10
Plan to walk another 3 miles today, I felt great after yesterdays 3 mile walk, the only problem I experienced was after the walk, I was so hungry that I ate everything in sight. I will try to control myself today. I am playing and walking 18 holes tomorrow so I will work on my chipping and putting later.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I play hockey 1-2x a week. But I always get asked the same question about how I call Hockey Exercise.

"if your going to exercise why do you have 2 30 Packs of Budwieser in your bag too?"

Then I do run+freewieghts+pushups+exercise ball about 2-3x a week if I can. Most Ive run in any one work out session is about 4mi but I do alot of Sprinting and uphill during the 4 MI because that translates better to hockey conditioning than a long slow pace.

Ive realized that I dont need a Gym or Fancy equipment to work out though. I have 10-15pd dumbells, a single 35pd bar, about 130pds of wieghts, an exercise ball and I get in a full strength/conditioning routine.
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

I started working out again a few months back, about the same time I started golfing again

careful with noexplode. i'm sure you know the dangers of it. back in college, I used to take noexplode preworkout every day. One day, must've not drank enough water, doing shoulder pressed, suddenly got lighted headed and passed out for a good 10-15 seconds. luckily, the 40lb dumbels dropped to my sides and didn't land on my head. After that, I gave th e rest of the stuff to my friend. 2 weeks later, same thing happened to him while doing dead lifts.

make sure you drink lots and lots of water and get enough food and energy in your system

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

careful with noexplode. i'm sure you know the dangers of it. back in college, I used to take noexplode preworkout every day. One day, must've not drank enough water, doing shoulder pressed, suddenly got lighted headed and passed out for a good 10-15 seconds. luckily, the 40lb dumbels dropped to my sides and didn't land on my head. After that, I gave th e rest of the stuff to my friend. 2 weeks later, same thing happened to him while doing dead lifts.

I drink copious amounts of water pre/during/post workout. Helps with the creatine satuaration as well. I may look to incorporate a whey protein powder next month as well to see if it helps.
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

Note: This thread is 4040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!