IGNORED

Ohio State vs. Michigan

Brendon
Note: This thread is 4886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Ohio State vs. Michigan

• Ohio State
    • Michigan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osu!!!!!!!!

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

Everybody knows the best college football rivalry of all time was Nebraska-Oklahoma but with the Huskers going to the Big Ten I predict a Nebraska-Iowa rivalry will be at least as good if not better than Michigan-Ohio State. But since you asked about the Michigan-Ohio State contest I have to go with Michigan.
My Implements of Destruction (carried in a Hoofer Lite bag):

DRIVER: Big Bertha Diablo 10 degree draw, Aldila regular flex
FAIRWAY WOODS: G2 14 degree 3 wood & 17 degree 5 wood
IRONS: S59 3-PWWEDGES: M/B 54, 58, & 60 degree PUTTER: I Series Anser 4 (or G5i Anser, Anser 2F, or original...

Even ESPN calls it the greatest rivalry in sports. Michigan!? OSU has beat them quite a bit and Michigan's a really weak team now.

Vote on your favorite team for "The Best Rivalry In Sports".

For the best rivalry in sports I vote for Duke Basketball by a landslide over UNC-CH. GTHC GTH

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

For the best rivalry in sports I vote for Duke Basketball by a landslide over UNC-CH. GTHC GTH

The best basketball rivalry is Duke an NC.

Duke > NC

Go Buckeyes!!!!!

Driver: Cleveland Launcher DST

Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie 3H

Irons: Cleveland Launcher

Wedges: Cleveland cg 15 46, 52, 56, 60

Putter: Odyssey tour black

Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

Love the Bucks, but frustrated that Tressell can't beat a SEC team and flat gets embarrassed in title games. I hope that changes this year - if they get there.

Home Course Fairfield Greens
In my Bag Boy Revolver bag...
Driver: Tour Burner 43" REAX 60 gram shaft 13 degree
Fairway: X Tour 3 metal 15 degree
Hybrid: 5H 26 degreeIrons: X-22 5 thru PWWedges: Jaws 60, 52Putter: Tour White Hot #2 Center Shaft 33 inchesBall: ProV1

I think one of the better rivalries in sports is the Av's and Redwings, but I prefer the Big Blue over the buckeye.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Even ESPN calls it the greatest rivalry in sports. Michigan!? OSU has beat them quite a bit and Michigan's a really weak team now.

You didn't ask who was the best, simply who was their favorite.

Anyways, OSU!

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Go Buckeyes!!!!!

All day!

Love the Bucks, but frustrated that Tressell can't beat a SEC team and flat gets embarrassed in title games. I hope that changes this year - if they get there.

They have an easy schedule; that's why.

You didn't ask who was the best, simply who was their favorite.

Lol, still; OSU vs. Michigan has always been legendary.

Forget them both. Badgers!

... But if I had to choose, I'd say OSU, since we just can't have Michigan winning anything.

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

Come on, Red Sox v Yankees is clearly the best rivalry in sports.

None of the above mentioned college rivalries are even the oldest, that goes to Lehigh v Lafayette.

I vote neither.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I grew up in Big Ten country, but Illinois football was/is awful. I ended up a Michigan fan by default.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

It's kind of neat to have, arguably, the best rivalry in sports come from Big Ten college football.

I am a Minnesota guy, afterall. And, even though the Gophers are irrelevent, we're still in the same conference!

With that all said, I cannot and will not vote for either of these teams. I dislike each equally.

BUT, I am 98% sure that the Minnesota/Wisconsin rivalry is older than the Michigan/Ohio St. rivalry.

Wisconsin would be, far and away, the most hated team from a Minnesota fan's perspective.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

I think one of the better rivalries in sports is the Av's and Redwings, but I prefer the Big Blue over the buckeye.

That rivalry no longer exists.

BUT, I am 98% sure that the Minnesota/Wisconsin rivalry is older than the Michigan/Ohio St. rivalry.

Age in a rivalry doesn't mean much when you are talking about 2 historically irrelevant programs.

As for who I am rooting for in the OSU/UM matchup I would go with UM. But I think the suckeyes will win.

Any rivalry discussion that does not mention the Iron Bowl is automatically invalidated IMO. By default, I have to choose OSU if only because Rich Rod seems to be just a tad bit sleazier.

Note: This thread is 4886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!