IGNORED

PURE Grips

14 hours ago, colin007 said:

You bastard, I didn't see this ARRRRGGGGHHHH

Golfworks still has them, but not at a reduced price.

The PURE DTX golf grip delivers a great simulation of a cord feel. a rough and tacky is great for any golfer.

• Thumbs Up 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 11/7/2023 at 9:12 AM, The Flush said:

70% Off now.

I just got my bride a new set of grips for 70% off. A complete set of standard wraps in a lovely shade of green. She was due to have her clubs regripped and the timing on this couldn't be better. 

• Like 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

On 11/9/2023 at 6:25 AM, boogielicious said:

Golfworks still has them, but not at a reduced price.

The PURE DTX golf grip delivers a great simulation of a cord feel. a rough and tacky is great for any...

Idk why I was even catastrophisifisizizing anyways, I won't need new grips ever with the way these things never seem to wear out

• Thumbs Up 1

Colin P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
45 minutes ago, The Flush said:

75% off now, or at least for Black Friday.

Looks like only bright colors with no logo left.

Some undersize, some midsize, some putting grips.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 months later...

Looks like Pure is officially gone now.

They were advertising 90% off of whatever they had left yesterday.

War Eagle!

• 1 month later...

Are there any alternative grips that are similar to the Pure Grips DTX?
Got to try a friends club recently with one of these grips and it felt really nice. Haven't been able to find any others like it yet.

Novice golfer seeking to learn and improve.

On 3/24/2024 at 2:12 AM, retoid said:

Are there any alternative grips that are similar to the Pure Grips DTX?
Got to try a friends club recently with one of these grips and it felt really nice. Haven't been able to find any others like it yet.

I do not think so. No one really uses the material make up they do. Which, to their own downfall, made their grips too durable. You probably won't find any golf grips that give that texture. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I do not think so. No one really uses the material make up they do. Which, to their own downfall, made their grips too durable. You probably won't find any golf grips that give that texture. 

I think Star Grip, which may have been where PURE came from and which still exists, uses pure rubber: 

Star Grip is a premium high performance golf grip made in the USA, using the highest quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques for the tightest possible tolerances. All of our grips carry an unrivaled...

No DTX-like grip, though.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, iacas said:

I think Star Grip, which may have been where PURE came from and which still exists, uses pure rubber: 

Star Grip is a premium high performance golf grip made in the USA, using the highest quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques for the tightest possible tolerances. All of our grips carry an unrivaled...

No DTX-like grip, though.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll look into these. Though that texture of the DTX was what really grabbed me.

1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

What a bummer, pretty sad if that's the reason for their downfall. You'd think that would be more appealing to more golfers to want to buy them.
How often would you say the average golfer is going to replace grips if using something like Winn or Golf Pride?

Novice golfer seeking to learn and improve.