IGNORED

Golf Apparel

Note: This thread is 5014 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I wear Nautica cotton polo shirts and Dockers cotton khakis. Seem fine to me.

Come to Florida during the summer...

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

Is that like dress for the score you want to have not the one you do?

yep, thats what i had in mind.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Is that like dress for the score you want to have not the one you have?

Hence the number of golfers I see - including the one I see in the mirror - who wear the black and red.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looking stylish on the course is just as important for me as my game. There is nothing I hate more then when I see someone looking like a slob. Nike Dry-Fit is the shirt of choice for me but I do have my fair share of Under Armour polos as well. I have just discovered the new Under Armour golf shorts at one of their outlets on vacation. They are very light and airy, and look awesome. The outfit I wear the most is a Pink (yes, a real guy can rock pink shirts) Nike Dry Fit polo, Black Under Armour Golf shorts with my white Puma belt. Everytime I go I always end up running into at least 2 cute girls/women golfers so its essential to always look your best :)

taylormade.gifR11S 9* Driver Aldila RIP Phenom 60 R Flex

taylormade.gifRBZ 3W 15* Matrix Ozik XCon-5 R Flex
taylormade.gif'11 Rescue Hybrids 3 (18*), 4 (21*) Aldila RIP 65 HB R Flex
taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

cameron.gif California Coronado 35" | ogio.gif Grom Black Plaid Bag |  Penta TP

I will not wear any shirt anymore that isn't Dri-Fit, Climacool or UA HeatGear. Bought one of each this year and they are unbelievably comfortable compared to what I used to wear.

Callaway XR 9.5 + 1, Taylormade R15 3 Wood, Burner 3 Rescue, Callaway XHot 5H, Warbird 4H, Nike Vapor Fly 6-AW Irons, Titleist Vokey 54, 60 Wedges, Taylormade Rossa Fontana Putter, Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow.

Best Score 2017:  82 (Traditions at the Glen, Par 70)

Favorite Course - Conklin Players Club (Par 72) - Best Score 86

Come to Florida during the summer...

And if I lived in Florida I might reconsider. But I doubt it. I like cotton, I even wear a cotton t shirt under my cotton polo because it is more comfort. It gets plenty hot and humid here in the summer, and I just sweat a lot and drink lots of water.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i usally golf in whatever tshirt im wearing and shorts unless im playing in a tournament. Apparel is highly over rated to me and quite expensive, idk i guess id rather look like a slob and let my game do the talking then be a hack with all their fancy clothes and just look like an idiot. Once im scratch then i'll look real snazzy out there

Driver: S2 9.5 Stiff
3 Wood: Ft Stiff
5 Wood: Ft-iz Stiff
Irons: VR Full cavity 4-Aw
Wedges: Spin Milled 56* and CG11 60*Putter: Rossa CorzinaBall: ProV1 or Tour i

Note: This thread is 5014 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!