IGNORED

The Official 2010-11 NHL Hockey Talk Thread!

BostonSully
Note: This thread is 4690 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Canuck

The Canucks are going to roll the Hawks this year. 2-0 on Wednesday and 4-1 tonight. Luo has too much to prove to choke against the Hawks. The Vancouver D is way too deep and they have scoring on all 3 lines. Also Montreal will take out the Bruins in 7.

Idk dude, wednesday's game was even except for the first period in which you rocked us, but yeah your D is looking pretty strong right now.  I'm expecting this game to be pretty good!

Ok not a good start... haha

Yeah, that didn't end too well... close game...

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by phillyk

Idk dude, wednesday's game was even except for the first period in which you rocked us, but yeah your D is looking pretty strong right now.  I'm expecting this game to be pretty good!

Ok not a good start... haha

Yeah, that didn't end too well... close game...

LOL Ya not going so well is it. 3-0 in the series. I would be pretty surprised is the Hawks didn't win game four at home. But then back to Vancouver and we will take the series in game 5. We need one series out of the last 3.......

Now onto the Bruins, what a freaking joke...... Big Bad Bruins EH!!!! Montreal is has this series going back home now, a 2-0 lead going back to Montreal ouch, I wouldn't want to be a bruin now. That team is built for a long playoff run to, big changes to common in B town if they can't make it the 3rd round.

Gotta be impressed with the Pred's though 2-1 series lead on the Ducks... Rinne will be hard to beat.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

Go HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Go HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NO HABS, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

LET'S GO BROONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I hit a crappy shot on the course I think to myself, "well at least I'm a Habs fan making a crappy shot, could be worse, I could be a Bruins fan making a crappy shot!"

Maybe next week you get in a few rounds with the team?

lol

Go Habs!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I just hope the Canucks and Wings stay (get) healthy and git 'er done quickly in the next round too. In the Eastern conference, I hope all the series are long and physically taxing.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Every time I hit a crappy shot on the course I think to myself, "well at least I'm a Habs fan making a crappy shot, could be worse, I could be a Bruins fan making a crappy shot!"

Maybe next week you get in a few rounds with the team?

lol

Go Habs!

When you miss a putt, do you fall down, and look for a do-over from your playing partners?  Or, do you contact the mounties to have the ball investigated for being so mean?

BTW - how's the poutine been lately?

Go PENS!!!!!

ping.gif Hoofer C1 Stand Bag
taylormade.gif R11 10.5 Driver 

taylormade.gif RBZ #3 Fairway Wood
cleveland.gif Launcher DST #5 Fairway Wood
wishon.gif 785HF #3, #4, #5 Hybrids - Graphite shaft
wishon.gif 770cfe #6-SW - Graphite shaftodyssey.gif White Ice Putter  

Originally Posted by NI4NI

When you miss a putt, do you fall down, and look for a do-over from your playing partners?  Or, do you contact the mounties to have the ball investigated for being so mean?

mmmmmm....... poutine! BTW - Hows the Fried chicken and crappy american beer??

GO Canucks GO!

GO HABS GO!

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

Uh oh, the Blackhawks are closing in on Vancouver!!!

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Looks like the Nucks and the Habs have both fallen apart. Go B's Go Hawks!

Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Originally Posted by NI4NI

If Boston gets the monkey off their back and FINALLY gets past the HABS in the first round it will be because they played their BEST hockey, unfortunately that will probably mean they have nothing left for the second round and we can all get back to concentrating on golf!

GO HABS!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

If Boston gets the monkey off their back and FINALLY gets past the HABS in the first round it will be because they played their BEST hockey, unfortunately that will probably mean they have nothing left for the second round and we can all get back to concentrating on golf!

GO HABS!

You do realize Boston swept MTL last time they met in the playoffs right? 9-2 Boston is 9-2 in the last 11 playoff games between the two teams. So whos back is the monkey on exactly??

Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Originally Posted by BostonSully

You do realize Boston swept MTL last time they met in the playoffs right? 9-2 Boston is 9-2 in the last 11 playoff games between the two teams. So whos back is the monkey on exactly??

Yessir I do. however I am also aware that Montreal and Boston have met 32 times in the playoffs and the Habs are 24-8 in those meetings. So your monkey is bigger than our monkey ;-)

I also know that the HABS faced elimination 6 times last playoffs and won 5 times.

I also know the Boo-ins will lose this series because they are chokers.

And our beer is better and our chicks are hotter!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Very recent history is not on the Candien's side, but historically speaking, the Habs have had the Bs number many times. No worries, since they had almost everyone's number in the 50s, 60s and 70s.

The three series before the 2009 sweep:

2002: The eighth-seeded Canadiens upset the top-seeded Bruins.

2004: The seventh-seeded Canadiens upset the second-seeded Bruins.

2008: The top-seeded Canadiens outlast the eighth-seeded Bruins in seven games

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4690 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!