IGNORED

Big break audition

normdamarine
Note: This thread is 4809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Any word on when the next BB will air?

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

They are showing commercials for it now on the Golf Channel. Didn't say when it was starting though.

Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver: Nike Ignite2 Irons: Adams SW and LW: Odyssey White Hot Mallet: Bridgestone e6 and TreoSoft Balls etc...

Norm...

Just looked at the trailer for this season...Looking forward to it!!!

My family and I will be rooting for ya...Go Luck and thank you for your service to our Country!!!

Joe

G10 Driver
G5 3 wood
G5 5 wood
G10 21,24,28 & 32 Hybrids
2010 710 AP2 7-PW w/DG300SVokey 58 & 52 2009 Spin Milled 2 Ball Blade 34" ProV1 2009 Pioneer Bag

I've heard it will be Big Break Lower East Side St. Louis. Just kidding.

That is awesome.  What an opportunity.  I am sure that the Marines and our military will be well represented.  BTW, you should roust the other guys for a 5-mile march at 4:00 in the morning....and then go compete!

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

Yes guys that is me in the video and yes I did make it... Wish me luck!

Much luck has been wished. :-)

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Originally Posted by ohiolefty

If there are girls on the show, try to bang them (I'm sure your wife won't mind. It's T.V.). If there are other dudes on the show, try to bang them (I'm sure your wife won't mind. It's T.V.). But don't try to bang Stephanie Sparks, that dude is tall and it could be painful in various ways.

i know it's only january, but i'm going to go ahead and say it.  post of the year.  lol

also, good luck norm!  i'll be rooting for you

Congrats Norm, Definetly rooting for you to win!!

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

That is so awesome. I'm super jealous! Get that Big Break!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Originally Posted by normdamarine

Yes guys that is me in the video and yes I did make it... Wish me luck!

Congrats... looking forward to watching you on the show...

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

Best wishes to you Norm.

Having put up with all kinds of difficult situations in life, be prepared to face the craziness of the television & entertainment world. There is a lot of BS to contend with. And, worst of all, you'll have to sign a non-disclosure agreement which means that you won't be able to even tell people about all the crap and smoke and mirrors of the show.

After reading many of the suggestions offered to you here to ensure your entertainment value, I'm  not sure if shouting  "Boo-yah" while breaking one club each show would make you a tv legend or not, but it would be funny to watch.

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

Note: This thread is 4809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!