iacas

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

367 posts / 86383 viewsLast Reply

Great idea that deserves a reward what was your name and order number I will add and and extra one for that.

Hey Jeff, Thanks a lot. My Order number was Invoice ID: 0000004212 , name is Scott.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Im guessing your saying thats a good drill to practice.

Yes, this is a drill to help build the golfers stroke pattern. "Drills build Skills!"

However, every golf stroke has an impact interval from the putter to the Driver.

Thanks again Jeff! Just ordered 2 for my brothers for Christmas! I'm going to use one from the BOGO myself (Merry Christmas to me ) and I think I'll give the other free one to a buddy of mine who is just getting started. Should help him a lot!

Anyone who ordered in the past week...Did you get word of them shipping yet? I keep checking my paypal, but no luck.

nope, ordered on the 28th and no sign of shipment?? no email or paypal notification.

nope, ordered on the 28th and no sign of shipment?? no email or paypal notification.

Jeff ships them personally and doesn't have an automated storefront or anything like that. I didn't get a PayPal notification, but mine arrived in a few days (plus the weekend), as I ordered on a Friday I think.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Jeff ships them personally and doesn't have an automated storefront or anything like that. I didn't get a PayPal notification, but mine arrived in a few days (plus the weekend), as I ordered on a Friday I think.

Yeah I gotcha. Some sort of email would be cool.. But it's no big deal.

I just order one (hopefully getting two with BOGO deal) a few minutes ago. Lag is my biggest problem and I tried the impact pact but it hurts my wrists so I had to stop. Hopefully this PBS will help me.

Good morning folks! I'm writing you from the PGA Tour Q School. I just noticed the concern on PBS orders and we are filling orders this morning and will be shipping them through the weekend. I thank you for your contiined support and I'm sorry for the breakdown in communications! Have a wonderful weekend and sorry for the delay!