IGNORED

White Belts

Note: This thread is 3982 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by VOX

This has been a good month for the white belt crowd. Not only can they wear them on the course but they can now serve openly in the military. "Not that there is anything wrong with that."

lol I will laugh at that.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Heading to SC in a week how many white belted players will there be? HA HA JK its winter isn't that a no no ha ha ha. Sorry just excited to be leaving this miserable state of NY for a week. Even if it is only to 50 degree weather.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

• Administrator

Wife picked up mine from IZOD earlier today. Well, it's being mailed to me since they didn't have my belt size, but still.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I wear white belts because they're cool!

S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

I kind of like the white, Nike belts actually. I got one for Christmas that I'm waiting to wear until I can get some nice khaki golf pants to go with it. Here's a hyperlink to a picture of it.

White belts are okay, better than white sunglasses!

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Quote:

I kind of like the white, Nike belts actually. I got one for Christmas that I'm waiting to wear until I can get some nice khaki golf pants to go with it. Here's a hyperlink to a picture of it.

Ha I actually got the same belt, great buckle...unfortunately the white looks a little more cream than white these days. Might pick up one of the Adidas interchangable belts so I can throw whatever buckle I please for that day.

Waiting out the 2 feet of snow that just dropped on the course....

Wow I must be the only big guy on here haha.  I used to play college football and I was an OT so Im a bigger guy.  I wear 40 or 42 shorts depending on the brand. I rock a white belt every time out.  I also do not agree with the belt and shoes matching either.  They dont HAVE to match.  I see it as you need to match either your shoes or hat with the belt.  My most frequented outfit is black Nike shoes, black Under Armour golf shots, white Puma belt, black with white accents Adidas Audi Polo shirt and a white TaylorMade hat.

taylormade.gifR11S 9* Driver Aldila RIP Phenom 60 R Flex

taylormade.gifRBZ 3W 15* Matrix Ozik XCon-5 R Flex
taylormade.gif'11 Rescue Hybrids 3 (18*), 4 (21*) Aldila RIP 65 HB R Flex
taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

cameron.gif California Coronado 35" | ogio.gif Grom Black Plaid Bag |  Penta TP

Todd interesting combo you go with. Any reason for so many different brands? Hopefully all the logos are not that visible otherwise you would look like a Sports Authority. Personally I could care less if there are some cross brands, lets face it I am not endorsed but that seems like a lot.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Think back on all your rounds of golf...

now remember just ONE time what a player dressed fairly normal was wearing that didn't mention it.

I dare you.

Originally Posted by CassinoNorth

now remember just ONE time what a player dressed fairly normal was wearing that didn't mention it.

I dare you.

Do you mean would we have noticed or known what brand they were wearing, if they hadn't mentioned it?

One time. A buddy had on a Mizuno hat that didn't look as gay as the ones Golf Town carries. He said he'd picked up while on vacation.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Quote:

Originally Posted by CassinoNorth

I dare you.

Do you mean would we have noticed or known what brand they were wearing, if they hadn't mentioned it?

One time. A buddy had on a Mizuno hat that didn't look as gay as the ones Golf Town carries. He said he'd picked up while on vacation.

No I meant as in if they mentioned it you're much more prone to remember it.

I doubt many people can...so who cares if you wear white belts or not.

Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa

Todd interesting combo you go with. Any reason for so many different brands? Hopefully all the logos are not that visible otherwise you would look like a Sports Authority. Personally I could care less if there are some cross brands, lets face it I am not endorsed but that seems like a lot.

The UA shorts are all black with black logos so unless you are holding them looking for them you cant see it.  The Adidas Audi shirt is my fav since Adidas is partnered with Taylormade and thats my club brand of choice (outside my putter and bag) and I work for Audi, drive an Audi and they are my favorite car brand.  The TM hat goes with the club choice.  Its not as noticeable as you think.

taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

VERY nice !  I often wear Tommy Hilfiger clothing.  Maybe I should look into thise JL stuff too !

I do like the white Adidas and Mizuno belts (which I don't own .. yet), but there is no denying this JL belt is much nicer !

Originally Posted by wrx_junki

Have a white J Lindeberg belt that I wear with my JL pants and Nike shorts. Think it looks fairly good without overdoing it. I'm a pants size 30-32 and I think if you are over 34, you shouldn't really be wearing a white belt.

Originally Posted by NM Golf

White belts are okay, better than white sunglasses!

HAHAHA I used to wear a pair of Gucci white sunglasses when Im out playing but switched it up to a pair of black Oakley's.  Want to know what's worse then white sunglasses?  Its a ginger in while sunglasses.  One of my best friends I golf with is a ginger and as the same pair of Oakley's that I have but in white.  It kinda hurts my eyes looking at him in certain lighting haha.

Originally Posted by moparman426

I wouldn't mind a white belt, but would prefer an HT buckle over JL......

For the younger crowd, just google Herb Tarlek.

Then Google "Duel in the Sun". Tell me who's "outfit" seems to do a better job of standing the test of time. There probably won't be 100% consensus on that either.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 3982 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!