IGNORED

What is the best latest Innovation in Golf Equipments ?

Note: This thread is 4821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What is the best latest innovation in Golf Equipments ?

• Hybrid Club
    • Adjustable Hosel
    • Square Driver
    • Golf GPS
    • Range Finders
    • Launch Monitor

gps/ rangefinder, having the correct distance for every shot helps everyone who uses them! knowing the distance improves confidance and knowing if you hit a good shot you should be on the dancefloor!

ZL Driver 10.5 Voodoo stiff shaft
F speed 3 wood stiff shaft
909 H Rescue
AP2 4-pw KBS Tour Stiff shafts
Forged 55 SV 58 SM 60 Tour action 64 Newport 1.member of www.shirlandgolfclub.co.uk

I voted GPS. As far as cool technology, I think it is the most applicable to all skill levels. I don't own one, but recently played in a scramble where all the carts had one. I think it might help speed play in those situations as well.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

GPS. Getting the exact yardages and speeding up play is I the best thing that has come out lately.  I still question the durability of the adjustable hosels that are out there (especially NIKE).  If the price of the launch monitors come down to be more affordable I would vote for that.

i voted for launch monitors. GPS, adjustable hosels, square drivers, hybrids, etc...dont' mean anything if you can't get fitted well ;)

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

As usual, the correct answer isn't included.

White drivers to match white belts.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

I was actually looking for painters hats, but no luck there.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Originally Posted by Gordon McTavish

It doesn't seem to be an option, but I'd be inclined to think that "high quality video as a teaching tool."

I just can't see the average hack getting a huge benefit from the options listed.

To be brutally honest, the average hack (cough27.5cough) probably doesn't get a huge benefit from showing up on the first tee.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Rangefinders, and by that I mean both laser and GPS.  Despite the endless debate over which is better, they are really in the same category.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Sean Miller

As usual, one useless reply....

White Drivers aren't new innovation.... Ive seen White, Pink, Blue, Gold, Red  headed Drivers before.....

And A Poll does not have ONE CORRECT ANSWER.   It's not multiple choice question where there is one correct answer.

Whats in my Golf Bag:
Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001
Iron: Mizuno MX-950 5-PW
Wedge: Cobra FP 60 degrePutter: Odyssey 2-BallBall: Yellow balls

Who will be the first to come out with an optic yellow head to go along with the new Bridgestone RX offering?  Oh boy, I can't wait for that to happen.

I will go along with rangefinders.  It has made a difference in course management by giving me precise distances to the flag and other course features.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by Gioguy21

i voted for launch monitors. GPS, adjustable hosels, square drivers, hybrids, etc...dont' mean anything if you can't get fitted well ;)

Excellent technology.  I wish I could get one below 1 grand.....

Whats in my Golf Bag:

• Administrator

Originally Posted by ronaldkuntoro

White Drivers aren't new innovation.... Ive seen White, Pink, Blue, Gold, Red  headed Drivers before.....

And A Poll does not have ONE CORRECT ANSWER.   It's not multiple choice question where there is one correct answer.

Not big on sarcasm or mild wit, are you ronald?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hear me out on this one.  Have you tried, or even considered, searching for the answer to this question on Google?  Even Bing if you're feeling saucy.

Sean Miller may be a little snarky now and then, but he's usually funny and I don't think his posts are mean-spirited, this one included.

Originally Posted by ronaldkuntoro

Quote:

Sean Miller

Originally Posted by Harmonious

Bule:  What have you done with our good friend Ronald?

Whats in my Golf Bag:

Note: This thread is 4821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!