IGNORED

2011 WGC-Cadillac Championship at TPC Blue Monster

Zeph
Note: This thread is 4825 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote: Bubba @ Twittter
Hit one ball & knew I could not play. Club felt so heavy. Time to rest & be ready for next week.

Storm is raging pretty bad right now. http://twitvid.com/7Y78M

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Im in my recliner, all set up to watch the tourney in HD. Turn on the pre game show and the first thing i see is an image of a camera tower blown over onto one of the greens. Play suspended. Stupid wind! Anyone else feel my pain?

Not good that TV towers and trees are falling over and boards flying around, but it is impressive to watch the forces of nature. The weather has calmed down now, hopefully the storm is over.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

There are 3 threads on Doral ( not Dural ).

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Anyone else find shot tracker completely useless?

bout as useless as a leatherman...refresh my friend.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Eg.

'Tiger woods 0 yards to unknown, 315 yards to hole'

LMAO he hit it into a black hole

The shot tracker sometimes mess up, but from my experience it's usually OK.

Someone needs to slap Mr. Geometry (Foley). He is changing Tigers short game as well, yes thats right the guy with the best short game of all time. This is what Tiger said Foley told him

From the article.

I asked him why he would change the fundamentals of a short game that’s been the envy of his peers for years?

Why go from the best in the world to a player essentially learning how to chip?

“You want to have the same type of swing with the putter all the way up to the driver,” he explained.

“It’s the same motion, just smaller, and the pitch shot is the same.

“So the best way to change (the full swing) is actually to work on the short game.”

Someone please smack Mr. Geometry,

Kaymer (-5 through 9 ) and Mahan ( -6 through 9 ) are playing really good golf.

Would be nice to see a 59,60, or 61

Hunter Mahan looked nearly unstoppable in his 15 holes today, but there is obviously a long way to go.  I'm hoping the course dries out somehow and starts getting some payback on the golfers before the weekend is over.  If not, we will definitely start seeing some record scores at Doral.

By the way, was anyone else baffled by the fact Tiger hasn't made an eagle since the 2010 Masters?!?  That's one of the craziest stats I've seen so far during the "Tiger slump."

Originally Posted by Thrash13

By the way, was anyone else baffled by the fact Tiger hasn't made an eagle since the 2010 Masters?!?  That's one of the craziest stats I've seen so far during the "Tiger slump."

i dont think thats accurate. He hasnt had any this year, but in 2010 he had 4. Dont think he got all four at the 2010 masters

He had two in round one, and he had two in round four.  So yeah, he had all four at last year's Masters.  That still baffles me!

He had two in round one, and he had two in round four.  So yeah, he had all four at last year's Masters.  That still baffles me!

Wow, that's crazy!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Yes he has

Round 1 of the Omega Dubai Desert Classic....and another in Round 3...so 2 this year

Note: This thread is 4825 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!