IGNORED

Birdie Ball

Note: This thread is 2888 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Old news to most....new to me.   Along with my order of a real feel hitting strip, three "birdie balls" were included.  I had never tried these before, but kind of like them. You can really go at it, without fear of going too far, or causing any damage. I like them better than the "almost Golf" balls. Only downside might be the light weight, but they do seem to "fly" and feel good when hit  I.M.O.

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Osnola said:

Anyone ever use the Birdie Balls with the strike board to practice their golf swing?  If so, whadda ya' think?

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

I used it for a short time and then gifted it to my father. Both of us went back to alternate forms of practicing. It's just not nearly the same as hitting an actual ball.

• 1 month later...

I got into the storage shed I am cleaning out again. Found a new, unopened box of 12 Birdie Balls. I probably recieved them as a gift, or possibly raffle prize. Probably just put them a side, and forgot about them, maybe 10-15 years ago. 

I will see how they work later today after a visit to their website. Darndest looking things I ever saw. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

1 hour ago, Patch said:

I got into the storage shed I am cleaning out again. Found a new, unopened box of 12 Birdie Balls. I probably recieved them as a gift, or possibly raffle prize. Probably just put them a side, and forgot about them, maybe 10-15 years ago. 

I will see how they work later today after a visit to their website. Darndest looking things I ever saw. 

They do fly a long way, so give yourself some space!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

48 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

They do fly a long way, so give yourself some space!

Thanks. Figured as much, and I do have lots of room. Plus my home course is only 5 miles away, which has great practice area. 

Edited by Patch

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

• 4 weeks later...

Just received one of these as a gift when buying some golf balls on Amazon. Love the darn thing after trying it out yesterday. Just need to create some sort of tee now for it for driver shots.

58 minutes ago, cutchemist42 said:

Just received one of these as a gift when buying some golf balls on Amazon. Love the darn thing after trying it out yesterday. Just need to create some sort of tee now for it for driver shots.

I take one of those rubber tee things that go in the range mats, turn it upside down onto a broken wooden tee to hold it up straight.

David

Note: This thread is 2888 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!